NEWS
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content

Assassins Creed Valhalla-EMPRESS

Assassins Creed Valhalla-EMPRESS
Mar

Become Eivor, a legendary Viking raider on a quest for glory. Explore England’s Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.

Lead epic Viking raids against Saxon troops and fortresses.
Dual-wield powerful weapons and relive the visceral fighting style of the Vikings.
Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in Assassin’s Creed.
Shape the growth of your character with every choice and carve your path to glory.
Explore a Dark Age open world, from the shores of Norway to the kingdoms of England.
Personalize your experience by growing your clan’s settlement.

Assassins Creed Valhalla Repack-EMPRESS

AMD RX 570 – 8GB / GeForce GTX 1060 – 6GB
Memory
8 GB (Dual-channel mode)
Memory
8 GB (Dual-channel mode)
Storage
50 GB HDD (SSD Recommended)
Storage
50 GB HDD (SSD Recommended)
Additional Notes
Requires GPU with DirectX 12 (Feature Level 12_0) support
Additional Notes
Requires GPU with DirectX 12 (Feature Level 12_0) support

image

image

image

LIST OF ALL UPDATES FOR - Assassins Creed Valhalla -
    UPDATE NOT FOUND!
    Mar 26, 2021 @ 18:21

As someone has already noticed, the only voice language available is english, any other language is absent rn, so if you set one of them you’ll have no dialogue sounds as well as no subtitles displayed, like dialogues even don’t exist. If it’s not a problem to you to play with a different dub from your own language, enjoy it!

Mar 26, 2021 @ 19:07

Does this version of the game have pre-order DLCs ? just like DODI’s repack?

grant Reply
      Mar 26, 2021 @ 21:18

so far i can see it has the extra dog mount, bird and berserker gear, so i think i t has the ultimate DLC inlcuded.

Sliver Reply
    Mar 26, 2021 @ 19:17

I don’t have the dialog sound, it seems to me they have fix it on the last version

Alperen Reply
    Mar 26, 2021 @ 21:18

Game crashes when I click on new game any help?

Mar 27, 2021 @ 09:30

@Alperen the game crashes for me too!

Apr 01, 2021 @ 13:50

Hey guys, for those who have the problem of the game closing alone after giving NEW GAME or LOAD GAME or even BENCHMARK, I noticed that installing on my main HD or the GAMES ‘HD always gave this problem, regardless of the changes I made and the number of videos I watched … so I decided to download the game from this link here (https://repacklab.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-ultimate-edition-free-download/), to try to replace the files (since I don’t I can verify because the game is pirated) and to my surprise just by running it from the DOWNLOADS folder directly the game has already worked, so I tried to replace all the files inside the directory and the same problem came back … so my step by step was:

1- Install the game normally on any HD (even if the game does not work)
      2- download the repacklab version
      3- delete all installation files from inside the C: \ Program Files \ Assassins Creed Valhalla folder, but leave the folder still there
      4- Extract the game from repacklab and throw a dough to my GAMES hd and replace the shortcut on the desktop

Nyanima Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 03:28

None of these links are working for torrent

Sarosh Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 05:33

Sarosh Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 05:34

I downloaded the game in parts (5gb)……but i m unable to extract it because of the passwords…..i need help please

Jashandeep Ladhar Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 09:15

@Hayato13 I found the missing language files https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rHxdPglceVZdr3ZG4SKhyPXlg-aN4jK5 check if you want me it works great

Mar 27, 2021 @ 09:29

@Alperen For me too!

krutki341 Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 11:24

Game runs fine. Any updates to newest version? (New Patch)

grant Reply
      Mar 27, 2021 @ 12:19

i have great doubt it will be recracked until the first story DLC hits…..then months after i reckon

Juanfuentes Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 13:28

Hi I have problem with Spanish no have sound can say me a solution pls? I try to reinstall but didn’t work voice and subtitles anyone can help me pls?

Diece Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 14:59

Thx for the game ,but I have problem the game crashes when I start to play ,I didn’t have any problem to launch or download the game
    Does someone have a solution ?

John Reply
      Apr 04, 2021 @ 05:47

I noticed that the game size on ubisoft website is smaller than in this repack (50GB instead of 58.2) . Does someone know the reason. Also, is this one the same as DODI’ repack? because I noticed that the latter is just 27 gigs or 38 gigs for the fast installation.

John Reply
      Apr 04, 2021 @ 05:55

Sorry, the previous reply should have been a new comment. looks like I pressed reply on your comment by mistake before writing mine. I cannot delete the reply or edit it because I did not register 🙂

Tinder-Red Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 15:52

Please can someone upload the missing french language files. THX.

D.Runk Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 16:06

Before you install the game deactivate Windows Defender and all Antivir progs.
    Maybe the Antivirus program delete the “EMP.dll” file.
    And for everyone else who is looking for a language, please read the coments from other users.
    Example coment from ” Jashandeep Ladhar “.

Mar 27, 2021 @ 17:39

For everyone that is facing the the crash after choosing a new game, simply copy over all the files ‘EMPRESS’ folder (crack folder) – it might be a problem with the installer itself.

Titan Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 17:48

guys i have a problem with that gpu does not support dx12 . and have gtx 960m

Marzio Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 19:17

I got problem from the begining with Fire that blink and shine like a glitch. None got the same problem?
    I try with Low and High resolution but nothing change….

Shakur Reply
      Mar 27, 2021 @ 20:28

@Marzio you must update the gpu to the latest drivers

Black Reply
    Mar 27, 2021 @ 22:48

Please Upload language Pack, because audio Language in Spanish not Work, Only Silence

Mar 27, 2021 @ 23:39

the game crash when i select new game
    any fix for this?

Mar 28, 2021 @ 00:35

Read comments above, answer is there.

adm Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 04:02

Language files are resolved with DODI repacks

Kshitij kumar Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 07:43

My game crashes after the spalsh screen appears showing warning of epilepsy and seizure. Any Fix? 🙁
    System Config – Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.60 GHz, 16.0 GB Ram, Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.870, Nvidia 920M 2GB
    Please HELP !!

grant Reply
      Mar 28, 2021 @ 10:04

I always rename intro video’s so they don’t even play, especially assassin’s creed games.
      the files you need to rename are:
      in the “videos” folder of Assassins Creed Valhalla install folder:
      ANVIL_Logo
      BlackScreen
      PC_AMD_Ryzen
      UbisoftLogo

in the sub folder called “en”:
      Epilepsy
      PC_WarningSaving
      warning_disclaimer

i usually just put 0000 at the end of each name
      This is handy if you do alot of benchmarking and reset alot, but might also help your problem of crashing, good luck

Apr 04, 2021 @ 17:40

@grant that is awesome man… load up is way faster.

Thanks =D

grant Reply
      Mar 28, 2021 @ 10:08

also your graphics card is very shit, and probably doesn’t support dx12 which is probably why you are crashing in the first place……..honestly don’t bother lolz

Mar 28, 2021 @ 10:33

@diman82 it doesnt work still. i have i7 + 580 rx+ 16 gb ram so the pc is not the problem

Mar 28, 2021 @ 11:10

Language Pack for German Sound Track Download pls ?????????????????????????

nano Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 14:00

please empress , we need crackfix , i can’t played it on rx580 , why ??

nano Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 14:01

please empress , we need crackfix , i can’t played it on rx580 , why ?

Fisnein Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 14:09

I have minor audio issues and don t know how to solve them. While playing, the audio periodically stops for few seconds, ruining the experience. Anyone with the same problem? I’d also like to know where’s the saves folder, to backup my progresses and try to reinstall the game.

grant Reply
      Mar 28, 2021 @ 14:48

you need to change the control style from hybrid to either gamepad or keyboard+mouse. the game constantly wants to switch between both on hybrid and skips the sound when it does.

Fisnein Reply
        Mar 28, 2021 @ 15:32

i love u so much, thank u my fellow <3 *kiss*

grant Reply
          Mar 28, 2021 @ 17:03

ahhhh shucks!!!

Bart Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 15:42

Jeu fonctionne super bien DLC 117 118 119 142 147 présents , audio 8 langues présentes , ma config pc fx6300 16Go de RAM , amd rx570 4Go Ram

Pinkarra Reply
    Mar 28, 2021 @ 16:56

No funciona, da un error mientras s está instalando.

Mar 28, 2021 @ 17:14

when i start the game, ubisoft connect start, and ask for a game key, what i have to do?

javier Reply
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 05:23

I have unarc error… fix pls

Mar 29, 2021 @ 08:42

Please Upload Soundtrack we needed so hard !

sntxz Reply
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 12:43

Works great, had only one crash so far, power lvl 41

Mar 29, 2021 @ 13:43

Anyone experiencing crashes – TURN OFF ‘MSI AFTERBURNER’ (and RIVA TUNER)

El Pollo Loco Reply
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 14:19

What kind of game version is that.
    The version 1.2.0 crash.
    Read: https://www.vg247.com/2021/03/22/assassins-creed-valhalla-crashes-patch/

ladycharlotte Reply
    Mar 29, 2021 @ 23:14

I have literal tears in my eyes. Thank you so much!! I thought we were gonna wait a whole year but you people are something else <3

Marco Reply
    Mar 30, 2021 @ 17:28

scaricato e installato, ho messo anche patch italiano funziona alla grande . Grazie skydrow e anche Jashandeep Ladhar per la patch in italiano. Skydrow sei un grande grazie.

dnewif Reply
    Mar 30, 2021 @ 17:49

can you add German language pack please?

Mar 30, 2021 @ 17:51

Can you add German Language Pack please?

EKDIAZ Reply
    Mar 30, 2021 @ 18:38

error during installation….data corrupted,
    any solve?

Mar 30, 2021 @ 19:19

Laguage Packs ?

Orlandi Reply
    Mar 31, 2021 @ 08:04

Guys i never ask for this, but we need the updates because at some point in the game a bug interfere in the progression of a settlement

joel Reply
    Mar 31, 2021 @ 11:16

joel..the game not open

Dile Reply
    Mar 31, 2021 @ 11:27

For everyone who has the problem with game crashing after game load:
    Go to your documents folder, (C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents), go to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla folder, and delete the cache folder before starting the game.
    If you want to automate this, make a new text file inside your game folder, paste the following commands, and save the file as start.bat (.bat extension is important).

! CHANGE YOUR_USER_NAME TO YOUR ACTUAL USER NAME FIRST !

@echo off
    del /q “C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\Documents\Assassin’s Creed Valhalla\cache\*.*”
    start “” ACValhalla.exe

Then just make a shortcut of this bat file, on your desktop.

BrGamer Reply
    Mar 31, 2021 @ 14:03

Can you add Portugueses Language Pack please?

BrGamer Reply
    Mar 31, 2021 @ 14:23

The game is working nice here at Medium:

– i5 2400 3.10ghz
    – 8GB RAM
    – AMD Radeon RX 550 series 4GB
    – SSD

Thank you very much!!!

LJD Reply
    Mar 31, 2021 @ 18:41

DUDE THE GAME DOESNT HAVE A ADRENALINE BAR AND SKILL HUD WTH I PLAYED THE GAME AND SEARCH THE NET FOR MY ISSUE BUT NO IT DOESNT HAVE A ADRENALINE BAR EVEN YOU ALREADY UPGRADED YOUR SKILL TREE AND IT DOESNT SHOW YOUR SKILLS IN GAME AND IN WHILE BATTLING ENEMIES

Apr 01, 2021 @ 00:00

so any one knows when patch 1.2 will get cracked or we get the files idk what u call it

zapper Reply
    Apr 01, 2021 @ 10:06

excellent repack . Installation completed in 20 minutes . Working great .

Apr 01, 2021 @ 13:46

1- Install the game normally on any HD (even if the game does not work)
    2- download the repacklab version

Apr 01, 2021 @ 13:46

Fala galera, pra quem está com o problema do jogo fechando sozinho depois de dar NEW GAME ou LOAD GAME ou mesmo BENCHMARK, eu reparei que instalando no meu HD principal OU no de JOGOS sempre dava esse problema, independente das alterações que eu fizesse e da quantidade de vídeos que via…então resolvi baixar o jogo desse link aqui (https://repacklab.com/assassins-creed-valhalla-ultimate-edition-free-download/), pra tentar substituir os arquivos (já que não posso verificar pois o jogo é pirateado) e para minha surpresa só de eu executar ele da pasta DOWNLOADS direto o jogo já funcionou, então tentei substituir todos os arquivos dentro do diretório e voltou o mesmo problema…então meu passo a passo foi:

1- Instalar o jogo normalmente em qualquer HD (mesmo que o jogo não funcione)
    2- baixar a versão do repacklab
    3- deletar todos os arquivos de instalação de dentro da pasta C:\Program Files\Assassins Creed Valhalla, mas deixar a pasta ainda lá
    4- Extrair o jogo do repacklab e jogar a pasta para o meu hd de JOGOS e subistituir o atalho na área de trabalho

*pros BR*

Reynald Silva Reply
    Apr 01, 2021 @ 20:04

is this included pre-order dlc’s like dodi repack?

sam Reply
    Apr 02, 2021 @ 02:43

I have a problem. When I open the game the intro in the beginning goes too slowly/lagging and at some point at the screen when it says “press any key” to go to main menu, the video goes so slow that It doesnt even do anything when i press a key on my keyboard….looks like frozen….but the sound is playing perfectly in the background. Can anyone help me please. I have a very good Lenovo gaming laptop….so I dont think its the Laptop. Thank you in advance.

ladycharlotte Reply
      Apr 11, 2021 @ 21:18

Have you modded the game? Otherwise, it could very well be your laptop. However, to reduce the game loading time you can rename or delete the opening video files (be careful, you could delete something else so i recommend making a back up), go to C:\Program Files\Assassins Creed Valhalla\videos, remove ANVIL_Logo.webm, BlackScreen.webm, PC_AMD_Ryzen.webm, and UbisoftLogo.webm, and all of the .webm files in the subfolder corresponding to your game interface language. Hope this helps xx

Ballyhoo Reply
    Apr 02, 2021 @ 03:06

The game crashes when you click new game, tried evey “fix” but still didn’t work then one time it did work. I got to the point where you get on the boat for England and the game crashed, not been able to play since due to it crashing every time during load game and new game.

intel i9-900k
    32gb ram
    GTX 1660

Apr 02, 2021 @ 21:20

my dear, I answered that up there, just look carefully.

Vingador 1234 Reply
    Apr 02, 2021 @ 05:34

Link Para dublagem em pt br https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upgHvPBKmGA&t=0s

Ector Reply
    Apr 02, 2021 @ 12:40

The audio language of dialogue not go -_-

Apr 02, 2021 @ 13:16

Pour les français voici le pack FR complet.

If you want another language, do not hesitate

Oblivion_ Reply
    Apr 02, 2021 @ 16:44

let’s see whats this game is worth…

i liked AC Origins very very much.. and even liked AC Odyssey… but Origins is my favorite so far.

alex Reply
    Apr 02, 2021 @ 22:16

merci Xoll pour le pack FR !!!

Mr. Jack Reply
    Apr 03, 2021 @ 06:41

Thank’s,… Work 100 %…

th0rtheg0d Reply
    Apr 03, 2021 @ 17:31

pixeldrain links are dead. please reupload.

Apr 03, 2021 @ 20:25

I have a question. my game runs fine. but in the quest log, there is no new quest anyone?

Alb Reply
    Apr 03, 2021 @ 20:51

Will u make update with the new season pass content?

Ballyhoo Reply
    Apr 04, 2021 @ 03:37

TO ANYONE THAT IS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME CRASHING AT LOAD GAME OR NEW GAME:

Set your pc date to manual and set it to March 18, 2021. I got no more crashes after doing that.

Oblivion Reply
    Apr 04, 2021 @ 12:04

well.. after 24 hours on it…
    the game works! THANKS to EMPRESS!!

now the bad news? this game is riddled with bugs…
    further on in ENGLAND MAP i got to a point i cannot advance anymore.. cause it seems lack of certain trigger speeches vital do advance are missing… etc… etc… etc…

i’ve putted this game on hold on my HDD for further patches… but its a mess folks i dont even know if the knew 1.2 patch resolves what i just said before
    ORIGINS and ODYSSEY did not had these problems…

i did not enjoy this game very much so far.. its a shame…

Ermanno Reply
    Apr 04, 2021 @ 21:26

When i put a different language from default the voice and subtitle not go, why? ???

csatlakozasapeerekhe Reply
    Apr 05, 2021 @ 13:40

csatlakozás a peerekhez

TK_0130 Reply
    Apr 06, 2021 @ 17:38

Hey, got a problem with the lights, whenever there is a dialogue there are flashes when the camera fixes on the lights or when a scene is well lighted. anyone having the same problem? thanks

biohazard00001 Reply
    Apr 06, 2021 @ 18:29

Hi, i have i5 4590 + Gtx 1050 + 16gb and expected to play the game with 1280×1080 res at low settings but it’s unplayable, like an average 20fps, sometimes 13 :/ pls someone help

grant Reply
      Apr 07, 2021 @ 04:26

A 4 core cpu???? that wasn’t really good enough for origins years ago…….also a 1050 if sub par, It has nothing to do with settings……….at it’s core you computer is shit. Don’t bother.

khokhan Reply
    Apr 07, 2021 @ 02:16

will there be a patch for version 1.2 of the game please?

zen Reply
    Apr 07, 2021 @ 16:19

I have problem with river raid quest cant advance. stop at gain aliance in england. but no clue where to go.

Oblivion Reply
      Apr 07, 2021 @ 19:08

that’s what i was talking about in my previous comment above… i don’t know whats going on with this game…

Origins and Odyssey where fine… but this Valhalla is a mess
      AND maybe… just maybe patch 1.2 resolves this issue.. or maybe not!!
      i stopped playing it…

Ryu Reply
    Apr 07, 2021 @ 20:44

Working fine

Inferno99W Reply
    Apr 08, 2021 @ 01:08

when the dubbing in Italian will come out?

Apr 08, 2021 @ 23:27

Is this game some sort of based to the Vikings Series….?
    because the way I’m seeing it, it is. Even the Main character and the main character’s brother I just saw them on the trailer.
    It seems super FUN✔✨

Apr 08, 2021 @ 23:29

PATCH 1.2 PLEASE……

Apr 09, 2021 @ 07:17

I just had a chat with @skidrowcodex, He said “The game is protected by denuvo. Don’t expect 1.2.0 crack anytime soon.
    Probably after the second dlc is released, the new crack will come by empress.” So people just relax and wait a bit, Good things take time. Take Care

Oblivion Reply
      Apr 11, 2021 @ 18:05

in that case the game will be gaining dust for a long time in my HDD
      maybe i uninstall it. its just taking space.
      right now? to many bugs and i cant even progress due to the no dialogue BUG thats prevents people from advancing

thanks!

ladycharlotte Reply
        Apr 11, 2021 @ 21:10

Which dialogue bug exactly? If you look on YT there are tons of fixes that dont require the patch. eg. I had a bug when valka comes to live in england and her quest wouldn’t finish because I had to report to radvi first (found the solution online) and then had another bug entering lunden where the game stopped working, couldnt move etc. looked around and I simply had to quit to title and pressed continue. These are the only 2 bugs I’ve encountered so far. I recommend you look for a workaround, maybe ask on some forum if there’s a solution, if you’ve already done that then sadly you will have to restart or wait for patch (or buy the game lol). It was the same for Odyssey, we had to wait a year to get the complete edition + dlcs, it’s normal in cracking games like this

Oblivion Reply
          Apr 13, 2021 @ 16:22

the moment VALKA reaches England no more advance on the game.. cannot finish her mission cause she stops along the way… cannot talk to anyone. anyone at all…
          already researched online and tried several woraraounds… to no avail

may be i should just reinstall the game!
          BTW Origins and Odyssey never got this bad…. and i played them both!

Lukas Reply
    Apr 09, 2021 @ 13:23

Where can I find the 1.2.0.1 patch?

Apr 09, 2021 @ 18:52

dx12 error with gtx 950M 2GB tried dxcpl load time is biblic and unplayable any fix is possible?

Dark75 Reply
    Apr 09, 2021 @ 21:38

Frist, thanks for this hard work.
    Second; but there is apparently the audio and dialogues (+subtiles) just in english… i have no french’ audio or dialogues.
    Make a language pack please, thanks in advance 😉

Apr 10, 2021 @ 06:48

pls help me guys i first downloaded assasin creet torret version ormal after i downloaded all its asking me rar password, i did the survey but i dont get it pls help me how to get password, or if there is now wat ill download empress version, bu pls tell if does not ask for surveys to get password and i dont get any pls help me

Idk Reply
    Apr 11, 2021 @ 14:01

Do we need to extract every file or only the first part?

Magda Reply
    Apr 11, 2021 @ 16:50

Hey, i have some trouble at very beginning – with quest prodigal prince just after i trained the hide blade I must go with Sigur to the lake/see (whatever) and there is no dialogue there (I watched YT films and there should be a dialogue). And when we finish the way to the end of bridge/platform there is no option with dialogue continue. How to solve it? Reinstalling the game didnt helped, changing the language either. 🙁 Please heeeeelp – I cant go on with game…

• img
    I just want play gam Reply
    Apr 12, 2021 @ 07:04

whenever I try to run it says:
    missing mfplat.dll and mfreadwrite.dll
    anyone got advice

slith Reply
      Apr 12, 2021 @ 14:20

@ i just want play game

search them on google…so copy/paste in windows system32 folder

Apr 12, 2021 @ 14:46

have anyone tried installing this in window 7 ?

minerrr Reply
    Apr 13, 2021 @ 01:34

Is there a link to download this game from version 1.11 because in that version (the gt 1030) runs +10 fps better than the newest. Or maybe is just a bad crack?

Arcagan Reply
    Apr 14, 2021 @ 08:33

😉

Arcagan Reply
    Apr 14, 2021 @ 08:33

!!! PACK [FR] : https://mega.nz/file/kBVGmbKJ#OlmkjwYfd8ha1jUH3Nzw6FpXF64QDtntr58089Ot7bM !!! de rien
    😉

bohoc Reply
    Apr 14, 2021 @ 17:37

Can we expect the hotfix as well? The bugs are so annoying. :/

Emiliano Reply
    Apr 15, 2021 @ 01:30

ENG: I am downloading it by torrent, but the last 300 MB does not finish downloading, what can I do?
    ESP: Lo estoy descargando por torrent, pero los últimos 300 MB no se terminan de descargar ¿Qué puedo hacer?

3000