LATEST NEWS

No stories found.

GAMES UPDATES
  • 2) I said this already, but it’s very important, make sure that your DirectX, MS Visual C++ Redistributables (both x86 and x64 2015-2019), and .NET Framework are all up to date with the latest versions, it’s what […]

  • Also, if you aren’t certain whether your GPU in your PC is powerful enough to have the kind of performance that Code Vein needs to run on, you can view a physical graph of the performance of your GPU and system […]

  • To anyone who may still be having issues with getting Code Vein to start up on their systems:
    1) Check to see if your PC hardware meets or exceeds the minimum official system requirements for the game to be […]

  • @Mignon, Thank you for your feedback and I’m glad that you were able to get the game working after your system update.

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    The mysterious plane crash was only the beginning. Eight survivors are stranded in the middle of an unforgiving frozen […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    Collect weapons where you can. Manage your time well. Will you spend precious daylight hours repairing your defense, or […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    The good old gameplay of the original Train Valley comes to the modern rails of Train Valley 2 in the Passenger Flow DLC. […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    “Get ready for the apeX of 2D action!”

    Lock-on shots, wall jumping, hovering, air-dashing.
    Use every tool at your […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    THE BIGGEST STARS IN WORLD SNOOKERPlay in every officially licensed tournament as any of the top 128 players in the world […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    “No Mission Too Difficult. No Sacrifice Too Great. Duty First!”Close Combat: The Bloody First is the latest release in […]

  • SUPER ROBOT WARS V REPACK-SKIDROW added.

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    Giant of steel, a new voyage awaits.

    The 25th-anniversary commemorative title, Super Robot Wars V is now on […]

  • @torpeter, Well I wouldn’t say that all hope is lost. You could probably find a good deal for a GTX 660 card that would definitely support the game for your system.
    I know the game itself can be quite expensive, […]

  • @Bik, No, you aren’t supposed to copy the CODEX folder over to your Install folder for the game. You just simply open the CODEX folder, select all of the contents in it, and copy and paste it over to the game […]

  • @lemati, Glad I was able to help. 🙂

  • @torpeter, I know the reason for why you aren’t able to run it, and the things that factor into the card that you have when comparing it to the GTX 660, it has to do with the following:
    CUDA Cores
    Texture Fill […]

  • @Mightyjoke please use report button.

  • @torpeter, I find that really interesting, and not that I have any doubts about the YouTube video and the benchmarking results, but with the current GPU that you have, it would at most under perform for the game […]

  • @torpeter, Thank you for the specs on your system, after having looked at it, I determined that it’s not so much an issue related to your CPU, but rather the type of GPU you have isn’t really supported for the […]

  • @torpeter, the information you gave isn’t enough to go on. I would need to know more about your GPU (your graphics chip or graphics card if it’s a desktop PC), the amount of RAM (memory) you have in your system, […]

  • Load More
rfwbs-slide