You cannot copy content of this page

NEWS
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

The Sims 4 Discover University-CODEX + Language Pack

The Sims 4 Discover University-CODEX + Language Pack
Nov

Settle into School – Welcome to Britechester! Begin a new chapter for your Sim when they enroll in the historical University of Britechester or modern Foxbury Institute. Live in a dorm room or off-campus, explore on a bicycle, and spend time in the student commons.

Stay Classy – Sims enroll in the University that piques their interest, finding classes in biology, computer science, art history, and even villainy.

Meet, Mingle, and Explore – How your Sim embraces college life is up to them. With activities like juice pong, juggling a soccer ball, and hanging out with roommates, taking a break has never been so fun!

Express Your Campus Style – Make your Sim’s space cozy with dorm room décor that reflects their personality with objects like posters and a mini-fridge. Then, develop their personal style in any way you choose.

The Sims 4 Discover University-CODEX

SIZE: 41.1 GB

NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content and DLC from our previous releases and updates.

The Sims 4 Discover University-CODEX.torrent

nameThe Sims 4 Discover University-CODEX.crack only

nameThe Sims 4 Discover University-CODEX.language pack
Copy to game folder and replace. Click “language-changer.exe” and change the language.

5 GB LINKS

image

- Extract
- Burn or mount the .iso
- Run setup.exe and install
- Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir
- Play

NOTES: This release is standalone and includes all content and
DLC from our previous releases and updates.

LIST OF ALL UPDATES FOR - The Sims 4 Discover University -
    Klinch Reply
    Nov 17, 2019 @ 21:36

@Tanya & Richard

I am having the same problem. are you trying to install on windows or mac?

olivia Reply
    Nov 17, 2019 @ 23:21

i copied the crack from the codex folder in the game bin but when i try to run it it says that OrangeEmu.dll was not found :/

sasito Reply
      Nov 19, 2019 @ 16:11

try wiith 32 bbits iiits the onlyy onne works for me idk whyy

Nov 25, 2019 @ 22:30

I did everything as explained. However i cannot run it cause it says that it is already runing while it is not. How can i fix it ? Could someone help me ? Thanks a lot

Nov 26, 2019 @ 17:11

Where can i find the x32 bit ? because i really dont manage to install it … after the runing not running error , i have the orandemu thing error. Please help

sasito Reply
      Nov 19, 2019 @ 16:17

u dont have to put the crak on sims/game/bin instead on ../siims4 and combibine withh the folder named Game

Tommy Reply
    Nov 18, 2019 @ 00:01

1) X64 bit version gives an error message at the start
    2) I can’t change eny lenguage because it always shows engilsh

InhalingBlood Reply
    Nov 18, 2019 @ 02:27

It’s all OK but when I try to enter into a family the game closes suddenly. Why must be this happening?

Newguy Reply
      Nov 19, 2019 @ 04:02

I have the same problem, when I enter a family it just suddenly closes. Any clues?

Nov 21, 2019 @ 21:29

I cant enter in a family that the game close by itself… very sad! Any clue about it?

Nov 22, 2019 @ 00:52

Do you use any mods? Try to update them or remove the folder with MODs and check one by one at which mods such problems occur.

Fawziah Farah Reply
    Nov 18, 2019 @ 06:00

Does this have backwards compability ?
    I have Sims 4 downloaded from FITGIRLS REPACKS, would downloading this add to my sims 4 ?

YoungPizzaBoy Reply
    Nov 20, 2019 @ 22:07

Hi there,
    When I click for play any Expansion Pack it says that I’m Offline and I can’t play without Internet connection.
    I have installed The Sims 4 by Skidrow + all DLC.
    Some solutions or help?
    Thank you in advice.

Nov 21, 2019 @ 04:35

For people who cannot start the game correctly. After you download the torrent, open it. Then click on “codex-the.sims.4.discover.university”, then “CODEX”, then “Game” and copy both “BIN” and “BIN_LE”. Then return on “codex-the.sims.4.discover.university” and install the game by clicking on setup. After the game is installed, click right on the sims 4′ icon on your desktop, select “open file location”. When the file location appears click on the previous file “Game” and paste BIN and BIN_Le. It will ask you if you want to replace the existing file. Say yes. Your game should start correctly now. The BIN and BIN-LE firstly copied contain the crack if you don’t replace the BIN and BIN LE newly create with those, the game will not run and ask you to connect to Origin.

Nov 21, 2019 @ 11:47

For those who can’t see university pack in game, i was having the same problem.
    its look like the newer patch version of the game including University Pack will not run in 32bit-os anymore, only in 64bit
    But you can play the older patch normally.
    I had a problem running 64bit.exe cause it shows 0xc000007b
    it’s a PC problem not the game, you’ll have to fix it.
    my solution is run CHKDSK for my computer and then the problem was gone.
    Hope this help.

Alex Reply
    Nov 21, 2019 @ 15:50

Does not work. Non of the options open

Vitalij Lischilenko Reply
    Nov 21, 2019 @ 18:15

Thx for this game. works for me fine. you guys need to listen how to install it right and dont forget to update your drivers.

Gaby Reply
    Nov 22, 2019 @ 21:24

Can you just put the DLC?

kaenx Reply
    Nov 23, 2019 @ 13:04

any update please? I don’t want to download entire game

LTee Reply
    Nov 24, 2019 @ 15:32

isn’t there any expansion pack DU on its own? 41GB is too much an expansion pack

Nov 24, 2019 @ 18:06

I installed the game perfectly and even started the first time, but then I downloaded the program to change the language and from that moment I get the error 135dec40 every time I start the game, probe deleting the data, re-installing, deleting the registry, everything But I can’t find any solution. Any help you can give me?

Margaret Reply
    Nov 25, 2019 @ 07:09

Does anyone know how to use file crypt w/out giving out credit card details?

Simons-Griggs Reply
    Nov 25, 2019 @ 11:28

Where do I get the Key Generator?

Nov 26, 2019 @ 12:17

i already have the other dlc all i need is discover university and the update. can anyone help? theres noway that the full 41 GB going to download for me with this internet

Bigs Reply
    Nov 28, 2019 @ 01:59

Does this work on Mac or just Windows?

Audrey Garreau Reply
    Nov 28, 2019 @ 22:40

Hello !
    First , Thank you for this upload 🙂 Then , i had a problem , i can’t play the game , i have this error message ” ERREUR D’INITIALISATION AU DÉMARRAGE [135DEC40:3FBBECD0:00000064:00000000] ” ( tell me iy you need a translation) . I have installed and unstalled 3 times ,the crack is in the good place , i don’t know what to do else… can somebody helps me please ?

falcus92 Reply
    Nov 29, 2019 @ 19:04

With this new version of game i have continuos crash :/ Some help?

DrakeZero Reply
    Dec 12, 2019 @ 22:40

Does this include the latest Game packs, stuff packs, and bundles like “back to school”, “Live lavishly”? Coz I don’t see anything that says it includes those…

rfwbs-sliderfwbs-sliderfwbs-slide