LAUNCH WEEKEND SPECIAL!
Now through the weekend (August 26, 2018), get a free copy of Human Resource Machine with purchase of 7 Billion Humans! Already a proud owner of HRM? Your friends and family will thank you for the gift, and for helping them stay prepared in tomorrow’s modern world!
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling followup to the award winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine.
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time.
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and "skip" systems to facilitate your career’s ascent.
- Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Traditional Chinese, and Russian. With more languages on the way!
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered.
- New soundtrack by Kyle Gabler included alongside the game.
- From the creators of Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno, and World of Goo.
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/792100
Developers: Tomorrow Corporation
Publisher: Tomorrow Corporation
Release date: 23 Aug, 2018
7 Billion Humans-GOG
Game Version: 1.0.31949
SIZE: 148 MB
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- 7 Billion Humans-GOG 25 August 2018
- OS: XP or later
- Processor: 2.0Ghz CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: graphics card that supports Shader Model 2.0 or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Install and Play!