Far across the sea, an island calls…
Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world twisted by supernatural forces.
After escaping their devastated homeland, Amicia and Hugo travel far south, to new regions and vibrant cities. There, they attempt to start a new life and control Hugo’s curse.
But, when Hugo’s powers reawaken, death and destruction return in a flood of devouring rats. Forced to flee once more, the siblings place their hopes in a prophesized island that may hold the key to saving Hugo.
Discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell, overcoming foes and challenges with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.
- Sequel to the award-winning adventure A Plague Tale: Innocence
- A spectacular grounded tale twisted by supernatural forces
- Use a variety of tools, sneak, fight, or unleash hell and rats
- Stunning visuals combine with an enthralling score
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
- Game Title: A Plague Tale: Requiem
- Store Page: https://www.gog.com/en/game/a_plague_tale_requiem
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/a-plague-tale-requiem/results/
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Stealth
- Developer: Asobo Studio
- Publisher: Focus Entertainment
- User Rating: 4.2 out of 5 based on 30 user reviews
- Release Date: 18 Oct, 2022
A Plague Tale Requiem v126.96.36.199-Razor1911
SIZE: 46.4 GB
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- A Plague Tale Requiem v188.8.131.52-Razor1911 12 March 2023
Extract. Install. Play. (No need crack for GOG games)
Plz upload gog version
This is the gog version.
Razor have s their installer, gog a their why then a razor name, if is gog, then write gog, no razor
I have installed it and it’s a gog installer.
What a logic?, but thx ok
Ok anyway thx i checked and now im sure, its not razor but gog, nonsense why its razor bcz is pure gog
The game works but the sound of the game doesn’t work, the only sound that appears is when opening the game an entrance melody, then it disappears immediately. I tested it with headphones and computer speakers.