**NEW UPDATE**Drive Your Automation Cars In BeamNG.drive!
Automation will allow the player to become an armchair CEO – to build their own car company from the ground up. Create and run anything from a boutique supercar manufacturer to a mass-market multinational mogul. With powerful tools like the Engine Designer, the player can create cars and their engines in mind-boggling detail.
The grand campaign will start in the year 1946 and run until 2020, with the main goal being to build a successful, renowned car company from scratch. All types of car manufacturers can be led to success if managed properly; building the right image over the years is key. The player’s tasks are to design engines and cars, to manage factories, production, Research and Development, as well as advertising campaigns. In game, time advances at the pace the player chooses and pauses automatically for events and occurrences.
Automation is comprised of three major game components – the Engine Designer, the Car Designer and the Company Manager. These components are naturally strung together by the game’s goals, made to be user-friendly and intuitive to use. A multitude of tutorial missions, videos, and descriptive texts help car novices become experts. Almost infinite options give the player all the creative freedom to create unique cars with vastly different engines.
Automation also features an in-game exporter which allows you to export and drive your vehicles in BeamNG.drive. The exporter is simple to use: design your car and engine in Automation, tune them to your liking, hit the export button, start up BeamNG.drive and your new car is right there in the vehicle list, with the aesthetics as well as many of the fine engineering and performance details of your car design simulated accurately
KEY PLANNED FEATURES FOR THE COMPLETED GAME:
- Extremely Deep, Technical, Creative – Experience unheard-of creative freedom in a highly technical, realistic gameplay experience revolving around building a car company from scratch. Go ahead and build your dream-car company!
- Dynamic World Markets – Master realistically modeled dynamic markets, distribution, and demand. Try to cater to the needs of over 40 different target groups and their needs, or find your safe-haven niche in a cutthroat economic environment.
- Flexible Car Designer – Design the cars you would have in your garage. Choose from diverse chassis types and materials, engine placements and drivetrain setups, gearboxes, suspensions, brakes, tyres, and finish off you design with fully customisable body types, looks and styles.
- Highly Detailed Engine Designer – Delve into endless possibilities combining different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations, internals, head types, forced induction systems, fuel systems, headers and mufflers. All based on different 4-stroke petrol engine configurations: Inline 3, 4, 5, 6, V6, 8, 10, 12, 16, Boxer 4, 6.
- Dynamic Engine Sounds – Turn up the volume and blast out the awesome fully adaptive, unique engine sounds that directly reflect your design choices.
- Grand Campaign, Scenarios, Sandbox – Aim to dominate the world markets with your superior design skills in the grand campaign, play a quick scenario challenge, or just tinker away in sandbox mode to create the most insane engines ever.
- Complex, yet Easy to Learn – While the game is highly technical, it is made easy to learn by means of well-illustrated in-game tutorial videos, detailed descriptive texts, as well as a multitude of tutorial scenarios.
- Network Play – Play cooperatively with your friends or take your intuition for the perfect car design and challenge up to 7 human competitors in epic, multi-session network games.
- Community – Join one of the most awesome and helpful communities out there, share stories about your exploits, talk to like-minded people, discuss your IRL car projects and engage in community challenges.
Drive Your Automation Cars In BeamNG.drive
The Automation team is stoked to announce that in collaboration with BeamNG we have created a simple-to-use, in-game exporter that allows you to drive your Automation cars in BeamNG.drive, and explore a 3d version of the Automation Test Track!
For more info, check out the official announcement posted here on Steam and the Exporter FAQ.
***IMPORTANT NOTE:*** The current version contains a simplified "Lite Campaign" version of the Tycoon aspects. More detailed Tycoon gameplay will be the focus of future major updates. Please read the Early Access description above for an overview of what is done so far. The current Open Beta is also an almost complete remake of the game in Unreal Engine 4, for a huge improvement in visuals, performance and usability. Currently the Lite Campaign is only available the legacy Non-Unreal version, but we’re hard at work making a new improved Campaign mode.
Game Title: Automation – The Car Company Tycoon Game
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/293760/
Genres: Simulation,Strategy,Early Access
Developers: Camshaft Software
Publisher: Camshaft Software
Release date: 12 Mar, 2015
Automation The Car Company Tycoon Game-Early Access
SIZE: 4.90 GB
1fichier.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, rapidgator.net, turbobit.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Automation The Car Company Tycoon Game-Early Access 12 April 2019
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 – 64 bit
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Support Shader Model 4.0 (Intel HD3000 Integrated, Geforce 8 Series, Radeon 2000 Series)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requirements for Ultra Low Settings. Framerate may be poor in some situations.
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: Recent Intel i5/i7 or AMD 6 core or better
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD 290x or nVidia 970GTX or Better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Additional Notes: System requirements for good frame rate Epic Settings. Solid State Drive highly recommended for best loading performance
Extract Copy crack Play