Biker Garage: Mechanic Simulator allows you to be a real motorcycle mechanic. Your main aim is to be the most excellent mechanic for your clients.
You start your adventure in a small home workshop and grow it to become the best motorcycle workshop in the world. Test your bikes on a track, check the quality of your repairs and performance that can be improved by fine-tuning.
When you expand your business(and your garage), you will unlock new features like auction system, racing, and skills for more difficult tasks.
- 10 motorcycles!
- regular and tricky quests from clients,
- repairing system (buy, sell, mount, unmount parts),
- painting parts,
- auction system (buy, restore & sell motorcycles with profit),
- developing skills,
- customize and expand your garage,
- test your bikes on the 1/4 miles track!
- Endless gameplay – clients always come back with new problems
- Six free additional motorcycles from December to May (we plan to add 1 free bike per month),
- Free junkyard in December
- Visual customization in May (basic mode for free, extended mode as paid DLC)
Biker Garage is a complete game. We plan to constant growth of content and features in our game. We share with you our basic plan – we will fill it with your suggestions and feedback.
- Game Title: Biker Garage: Mechanic Simulator
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/989770/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/biker-garage-mechanic-simulator/results/
- Genres: Simulation
- Developers: BeardedBrothers.games
- Publisher: BeardedBrothers.games
- Release Date: 28 Nov, 2019
Biker Garage Mechanic Simulator Junkyard-PLAZA
SIZE: 6.32 GB
NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to current version
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Biker Garage Mechanic Simulator Junkyard-PLAZA 24 January 2020
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to current version