Roguelite – where too much greediness can be fatal. A colorful world with armed birds blazing their way through piles of mutants, monsters and creepy creatures. Lots of mysteries to unravel, secrets to discover and levels to explore.
You will be tempted to take them but doing so will make you really suffer.
- Story mode:
Plow your path through a whole host of enemies and whack them back to where they came from. You can play normal, seeded, daily or challenge modes.
- Tournament mode:
Arena based local multiplayer mode where your friendships will be really tested.
- Local Co-op for Story mode:
All this Story mode carnage is even more fun when you play with a friend.
- 10 playable characters:
The unique abilities each character has will make gameplay even more versatile.
- Character mods:
You can create your own, share and play with custom characters created by the community.
- Controller support:
Supports all the most common gamepad types.
- Hours and hours of fun:
Randomly generated levels and loot drops make every playthrough different.
Story mode (1-2 local players): An explosive adventure where you’ll find yourself fighting invaders and searching for the origin of evil. There’s an endless onslaught of enemies for you to shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate every which way. A cute and charming world with challenging levels full of surprises.
- Normal: Procedurally generated levels where every single playthrough is a unique experience.
- Seeded: You can set your seed and play the same levels.
- Daily: Compete with other players in a newly generated run every day.
- Challenges: Try to beat various twisted challenges.
Tournament mode (2-4 local players): A battle experience where you compete with your friends to find out who’s the real hero.
- Deathmatch: Everyone out for themselves. Last beak standing wins.
- One gun mode: Each player starts with the same randomly chosen weapon which cannot be changed for that round.
- Drop Hearts mode: A player drops some hearts when he is hurt and he or any other player can collect them.
- Skull keeper mode: Grab and keep the golden skull without losing it for a certain amount of time and all your opponents will lose 1 HP.
- Hunting mode: Each player starts with a spear. Once you throw it, you need to grab it before you can throw it again.
- Game Title: Blazing Beaks
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/585710/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/blazing-beaks/results/
- Genres: Action, Indie
- Developers: Applava
- Publisher: Applava
- Release Date: 10 May, 2019
Blazing Beaks v126.96.36.199-I_KnoW
SIZE: 487 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dropapk.to, easyload.io, filerio.in, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Blazing Beaks v188.8.131.52-I_KnoW 29 July 2020
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: 2+ GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 600 MB available space
1 unpack 2 burn or mount 3 install 4 run