Blessed Surface is an open-world 2d platformer, mixing the depth of its detailed and lively gameworld with fast-paced, chaotic gameplay. Relaxed exploration, a skill-rewarding, diverse combat system, and high potential character-building make up the core of the game.
▬ You can equip two weapons, which have two unique attacks each. A wide range of builds with unique movesets is available. You’ll need to find weapons that combo well together, and can adapt to any situation.
▬ Charge up your finishing move and destroy enemies with style!
▬ Timed blocking and other mechanics reward speed and accuracy.
▬ Collect ammo that drops from defeated creatures, and use your gunner mode for some extra damage on more difficult enemies.
▬ Collect armor, guns, melee weapons, and passive or triggered perks. Find what works well together and make your own playstyle!
▬ Nearly every creature you meet has a chance to drop its heart. Hearts give you one passive and one triggered perk, and you can have up to three hearts active.
▬ Hatch a creature as your pet. With a huge amount of potential pets, find the weirdest one to be your companion!
▬ Every armor set has a unique finishing move, as well as a luck stat that gives you a higher chance to meet special encounters.
▬ Level up your weapons by hitting stuff with them!
▬ Transformations, consumable items, summoning, bullet hells, and much more.
▬ Events, both random and based on the real-time clock, ensure that you’ll always see something different each play session, from different creatures emerging at certain hours, to daily bosses, to flowers changing color throughout the year.
▬ There’s also an in-game ecosystem. Every monster you kill makes an impact on the population. Monsters lay eggs. They multiply with the passing of every real-time day. They have favorite foods, and fight each other. It’s a living world.
▬ Lore and writing fleshes out a fairy tale-esque world, telling you fantastical stories about its unusual inhabitants through various sources, including item descriptions and an in-depth NPC dialogue system.
And perhaps, if you are determined, you might just find the Blessed Surface…
- A seamless, dungeon-like open world with over 10 uniquely themed areas, including portals, secret passages, and more
- Large population of well over 50 unique enemies and bosses
- Skill-based combat system with many different weapons, armor, guns, and over 100 passive/triggered perks
- Functioning ecosystem allowing for creature population control, invasive species, and other innovative mechanics
- Random and timed events
- Keyword-based dialogue system, hiding many secrets if you know what to ask, allowing players to take conversation at their own pace
- Deep lore and stories to discover
- Basic two-player online multiplayer; players are synchronized, enemies from another player’s world are not (easily join via Steam, no port forwarding or setup required)
For making it to the end, you have been blessed by the Biter of Good Fortune.
- Game Title: Blessed Surface
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/657810/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/blessed-surface/results/
- Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
- Developer: Corpse King Games
- Publisher: Corpse King Games
- Release Date: 27 Feb, 2019
Blessed Surface Unleashed-SiMPLEX
SIZE: 29 MB
NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to current version
For more information on what is new see the following link
1fichier.com, anonfiles.com, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dl.free.fr, dropapk.to, evoload.io, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, pixeldrain.com, racaty.net, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploadship.com, uptobox.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Blessed Surface Unleashed-SiMPLEX 23 December 2020
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes ↓ : Made in Gamemaker Studio 2
Extract. Copy crack. Play. NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to current version For more information on what is new see the following link https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/657810/view/