Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash Deck-building hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself!
Procedurally Generated Dungeons
Roguelike Mode for fans of extreme challenge
70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
Xbox and Steam controller support
Dungeons & Streamers – Twitch and Mixer integration
Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements
Book of Demons is the first installment of Return 2 Games – a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.
Cards and Deckbuilding
It’s not a card game, but items, spells, and skills are all expressed as cards. The strategy lies in adapting your hand to each situation. Cards can be upgraded with runes and you can find many variants with diverse bonuses. Legendaries are the most epic but hard to acquire.
Tailored sessions with Flexiscope
Book of Demons respects your time. It features the Flexiscope engine which allows you to divide the game into sessions of any size. It even learns your pace of gaming and predicts the time to complete the next session.
Simplified movement and fight mechanics is where Book of Demons differs the most from other hack & slash games. There is often not enough time to click-remove all of the obstacles such as monster shields, enemy spells, poison, or knocked cards, so timing, card selection and order of execution are critical.
Hack & Slash in the world of Paperverse
Book of Demons takes place in Paperverse, a world that exists entirely inside a pop-up book.
It’s a tale of good and evil about saving the world from the ultimate devilry. Sounds familiar? Inspired by the dark and gloomy atmosphere of the first Diablo game, Book of Demons is part tribute part parody of hack & slash classics.
Comfort of Gameplay
Many Book of Demons features were designed with gameplay comfort in mind. Points of interest are marked at the top of the screen and get revealed once you get closer. Your character leaves footprints, which can be used to track your way back or notice paths already visited without opening the map.
On average it takes about 10 hours to complete the campaign with a single class, but maxing out a character and mastering all of the higher Freeplay difficulty levels and Quests takes much longer. The Roguelike mode offers another level of challenge with permadeath, restricted healing and even more obstacles to overcome.
Dungeons & Streamers
- Game Title: Book of Demons
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/449960/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/book-of-demons/results/
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
- Developers: Thing Trunk
- Publisher: Thing Trunk
- Release Date: 13 Dec, 2018
Book of Demons Update v1.03.20073-PLAZA
SIZE: 146 MB
This patch requires ↓ :
1fichier.com, clicknupload.org, dailyuploads.net, ddl.to, filerio.in, letsupload.co, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Book of Demons Update v1.03.20073-PLAZA 21 January 2020
- Book of Demons Update v1.03.19343-PLAZA 11 October 2019
- Book of Demons Update v1.03.19279-PLAZA 29 September 2019
- Book of Demons Update v1.03.18721-PLAZA 25 July 2019
- Book of Demons v1.02-PLAZA 5 June 2019
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
1. Extract release 2. Run setup.exe 3. Install update 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! This patch requires ↓ : Boof.of.Demons.v1.02-PLAZA Book.of.Demons.Update.v1.03.18721-PLAZA Book.of.Demons.Update.v1.03.19279-PLAZA Book.of.Demons.Update.v1.03.19343-PLAZA