Help Madeline survive her inner demons on her journey to the top of Celeste Mountain, in this super-tight, hand-crafted platformer from the creators of multiplayer classic TowerFall.
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 700+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
The controls are simple and accessible – simply jump, air-dash, and climb – but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils.
This is it, Madeline. Just breathe. You can do this.
Game Title: Celeste
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/504230/
Developers: Matt Makes Games Inc.
Publisher: Matt Makes Games Inc.
Release date: 25 Jan, 2018
SIZE: 1.07 GB
NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to v22.214.171.124
1fichier.com, dailyuploads.net, ddl.to, drive.google.com, filerio.in, jetload.net, letsupload.co, megaup.net, rapidgator.net, share-online.biz, turbobit.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Celeste Farewell-PLAZA 22 September 2019
“Celeste is a surprise masterpiece.”
10 / 10 – IGN
“This is an essential gaming experience.”
10 / 10 – Destructoid
“[Celeste] is truly a game for everyone.”
Recommended – Eurogamer
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1200 MB available space
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: This release is standalone and updated to v126.96.36.199