- RPG Elements – Your skills as a king affect your kingdom.
- Petitioners – You must hold court and make decisions for your kingdom.
- Expansion – Establish trade relations, alliances, and vassalage with neighboring kingdoms (or just conquer them.)
- Marriage – Court beautiful women from the land to build strong alliances. Will you choose a marriage for political reasons or desire?
- Building – Start your town from the ground up, then transform your humble town into a true kingdom.
- Research – Advance technologies to improve your kingdom’s well-being, defensive capability, trade ability, military might, and more.
- Conflict – Take part in tournaments, manage battle plans, and issue spies and subterfuge against other kingdoms.
- Priorities – Manage not only resources, but manpower and time as well. What are your highest priorities?
You are a king. A king’s abilities translate to a kingdom’s efficiency in all areas from trade to war. As you guide your kingdom, both you and your kingdom will grow into greatness and splendor… Or fall into failure and ashes.
Hold court, and see your petitioners. Your advisors will come to you needing problems solved. They represent your people, and you must answer correctly. With over 10,000 lines of dialogue, you have quite a few decisions to make.
Send emissaries to other kingdoms to establish trade routes. Build relationships and grow close with other kingdoms. Improve trade relations for improved profits. Trade for valuable materials to speed up the construction of your kingdom.
"I’m not a witch! I’m your wife!" Six eligible ladies just looking for a worthy suitor. Each has their own personality and desires. Some are built to be a queen, while others fell into it. Either way, each marriage has their own unique benefits depending on your overall strategy. There can only be one queen. Choose wisely, and win her heart.
Start with nothing. As the youngest prince, you barely paid attention to your studies. Your wise men, however, can research over 120 technologies to help build your kingdom and improve your troops, spies, and kingly abilities. With four tech trees to choose from and the manpower it takes to research, you must pick what is most important.
Start with an empty plot of land, and establish your capital. Upgrade your city over time, and grow it into the grandest in the world. A prosperous city is needed to conquer the world.
As king, you can take part in tournaments and win prizes to impress the ladies. Going to war? Establish a battle strategy. Want to break down another kingdom’s military power? Send in your spies, and crush them from within. Weaken them, and break them down.
Manage your resources, population, and manpower. Want to go to war and need troops? Recruiting troops comes straight from your population. Population is needed for taxes. Want to trade, research, build, or train? You only have so much manpower! What takes priority is up to you.
Want to conquer the world with a trail of blood rather than through diplomatic means? Then troops matter. Craft weapons, recruit troops, and pick the right combination. Each troop type has their strengths and weaknesses to counter your enemies. Choose wisely in the heat of battle.
- Game Title: Conqueror 940 AD
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1358260/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/conqueror-940-ad/results/
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Combat Wombat Studios
- Publisher: Combat Wombat Studios
- Release Date: 1 Apr, 2021
Conqueror 940 AD-TiNYiSO
SIZE: 462 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dl.free.fr, dropapk.to, letsupload.io, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, pixeldrain.com, racaty.net, rapidgator.net, tusfiles.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Conqueror 940 AD-TiNYiSO 2 April 2021
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550/equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: High-range Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 760/equivalent or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
Extract. Copy crack. Play.