“Our memories have left us. The Scourge came through killing thousands and wiping the minds of every man and beast that remained. All we have now are clues – hints of the past we all lost. Even the gods fell victim to this curse, or so it would seem. If ever there was peace, that time may as well have been eons ago. A new conflict is brewing… and Revan is the battlefield.” – Alexandra Val Lexen
Revan is home to four kingdoms of man and to many more of beast. Ruby finds herself outside the conflict – outside the realm altogether in a place known only as The Veil. Ghostlike apparitions guide her exit, but it is her entry that is most intriguing. The Veil is a gateway of fallen souls and Ruby is very much alive. With only Jack to guide her in this time of unknowing, she must come to terms with the consequences of her new powers.
About the Gameplay
- Cross of Auria features classic style turn-based combat in a fantasy world filled with magic, beasts and otherwise unruly subjects.
- A number of puzzles can be found throughout the game including during combat. It is important to try different approaches to each situation.
- As the player, you control the main protagonist Ruby in her efforts to reclaim her memories and understand her new powers.
- A story which begins in the first few days of the world’s memory.
- Optional side-quests and bosses.
- A bounty/hunt system inspired by various RPGs.
- An arena where the party can revisit previous areas at higher levels for better rewards, inspired by MMO group dungeons.
- A gauntlet mode where the party can test their skills for bragging rights.
- A ever-growing trophy room to review your best accomplishments.
A Note About DLC
- For the foreseeable future, all DLC for Cross of Auria will only be available on Windows.
- Game Title: Cross of Auria
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/764180/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/cross-of-auria/results/
- Genres: Indie, RPG
- Developers: Hardytier
- Publisher: Hardytier
- Release Date: 31 Dec, 2017
Cross of Auria Episode 1 Founders Bundle-PLAZA
SIZE: 855 MB
NOTES: This release is standalone and includes the following DLC:
> Cross of Auria – Founder’s Pack I
> Cross of Auria – Founder’s Pack II
> Cross of Auria – Founder’s Pack III
> Cross of Auria – Founder’s Pack IV
> Cross of Auria – Founder’s Pack V
For more information on what is new see the following link
The game is updated to v4.0
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, ddownload.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Cross of Auria Episode 1 Founders Bundle Update v4.0.4-PLAZA 20 August 2020
- Cross of Auria Episode 1 Founders Bundle Update v4.0.2-PLAZA 11 August 2020
- Cross of Auria Episode 1 Founders Bundle Update v4.0.1-PLAZA 10 August 2020
- Cross of Auria Episode 1 Founders Bundle-PLAZA 8 August 2020
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: VIDEO CARD: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes ↓ : Any modern PC will do.
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: This release is standalone and includes the following DLC: > Cross of Auria - Founder's Pack I > Cross of Auria - Founder's Pack II > Cross of Auria - Founder's Pack III > Cross of Auria - Founder's Pack IV > Cross of Auria - Founder's Pack V For more information on what is new see the following link https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=764180 The game is updated to v4.0