Exactly one year after the original launch, Crossroads Inn officially becomes Anniversary Edition, which includes:
- Pests & Puppies DLC with lovely pets and malicious pests
- The Pit DLC – open an underground basement and run all kinds of illegal activities
- Hooves & Wagons DLC – guests now own horses and bring wagons with them
- Bath & Beauty DLC offering beautiful bathtubs and bathrooms
- Crops & Harvest DLC (new content!): time to gather crops and feast!
- Digital goodies pack: unique cookbook, soundtrack, all sketches and concepts that were used during development
- FLCs and event-related items
- New bard and a new adventurer
- Chinese language support! – Crossroads Inn turned out to be an indie hit on Chinese market and along with Anniversary Edition lands a Chinese (simplified) version of the game!
Among the most significant improvements to the base game Anniversary Edition will offer:
- New Pathfinding & AI – no more blocking on stairs, no more horses trying to reach stables through Inn’s main hall;)
- Engine Performance – A lot of performance-related issues will be eliminated by upgrading the game’s Esenthel engine to its latest version. We have joined forces with Greg Slazinski, a creator of the engine. Big thanks, Greg!
- UI & Tutorial – Crossroads Inn is not an easy game, especially for beginners. This is why devs are now working on an extensive help system that includes better UI, loads of tips available through loading screens, innkeeper journal, and in-game tutorials.
Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes offering totally different experiences.
In Sandbox mode gamers will focus solely on managing their business and economy – to build their very own tavern, hire and oversee staff, manage the supply chains and create new dish recipes. In Campaign mode, micromanagement is just a prelude to a rich story as the kingdom is in turmoil and a shift of power is expected. Your Inn will soon attract the attention of important political and military figures, who are desperately trying to hold on to the reins of power. Gamers will become part of a large-scale drama full of political intrigues, vivid characters, treacherous NPC’s and dangerous quests inspired by RPG games – You will even have a damsel in distress to save!
A List Of Features Includes:
- Real-time management sim and RPG in one!
- Two distinct game modes: an epic Campaign mode with a non-linear story (12 different endings!) and nearly endless Sandbox mode dedicated to hardcore sim fans
- A rich and detailed lore with feuding factions and powerful organizations – choose to forge alliances or work against others in an original low fantasy setting
- Once in a lifetime culinary adventure designed in cooperation with the experts from Nerds’ Kitchen! Discover recipes, create new dishes and serve varied menus to attract different social groups
- A complex tavern economy simulation with various groups of customers, special guests, unique and regular employees, dozens of resources and facilities to build and develop – all binded together with a network of reliances
- Original soundtrack composed by talented team including Marcin Przybyłowicz (The Witcher 3) and recorded with traditional folk instruments from various cultures and eras
- Expanded in-game culinary recipes along with a fully developed nutritional system created to influence relationships with different guests and fractions
- Extensive in-game editor that allows to fully modify game and to create your own campaigns, scenarios and adventures with access to all game assets
- Game Title: Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/867290/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/crossroads-inn-anniversary-edition/results/
- Genre: Adventure, Casual, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
- Developer: Klabater
- Publisher: Klabater
- Release Date: 23 Oct, 2019
Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition v3.0.5 MULTi7-ElAmigos
SIZE: 4.24 GBUpdated to version 3.0.5 (02.02.2021).
1fichier.com, anonfiles.com, bayfiles.com, clicknupload.co, dl.free.fr, dropapk.to, evoload.io, gofile.io, hexupload.net, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, pixeldrain.com, racaty.net, rapidgator.net, onedrive.live.com, uptobox.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Crossroads Inn Anniversary Edition v3.0.5 MULTi7-ElAmigos 4 February 2021
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 3.1 GHz Dual-Core – Intel i3 2100
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / AMD Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: i5 2400 or equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon R7 240
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by Codex). Updated to version 3.0.5 (02.02.2021). Change language in game options. DLC: Bath & Beauty, Hooves & Wagons, The Pit, Pests & Puppies, Supporters Content. Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Simplified Chinese Dubbing/Audio: English, Polish
So apparently clicking on any link gives me a blank page. you guys might want to check that one out.
Scratch that, just evoload, mixdrop and rapidgator seem to work.
I have checked all 16 of the links myself from the different file hosts listed in the filecrypt container links, and out of the 16, only 15 of them are available and online.
The only one that is having issues is the sharepoint.com link that displays the following message:
Something’s not right
The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, please check back in a few minutes.
In your first post you mentioned that you were getting some blank pages while clicking on some of the links from the different file hosts, have you considered that the type of Web Browser you are using may need an update to the latest available version.
If you are using anything like Chrome, or Microsoft Edge Web Browser, then you can easily update your Web Browser version in either one by clicking on the three dots, and then going to Help > About or About Google Chrome, and allowing the browser to automatically check for the latest version. For Microsoft Edge it is the same general idea, except you will need to go to Help and feedback > About Microsoft Edge.
Whether you are using either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge as your primary Web Browser, after any updates that are found for it, you will be prompted to restart the Web Browser for the update to take effect.
For Microsoft Edge, there will be a Restart button you can click to restart the Web Browser and apply the update, which will bring it up to date with the latest browser version.
I would suggest doing this periodically, (if not once a day, then at least once a week), to keep your Web Browser version up to date and current, and less bug free.
If on the other hand, you happen to be using a Firefox type of Web Browser, or a variant of the Mozilla Firefox type browser such as Palemoon, or Waterfox, then click on the three horizontal lines, go to Help, then About “relating to the name of the type of Firefox or Firefox variant Web Browser you are using,” and it will automatically check for any updates. If Updates for the browser are available, it will download and apply it automatically. You may be prompted to restart your Web Browser afterwards.
Once your Web Browser has been brought up to date with the latest version build, go back and test the links that you were having issues with earlier. You should no longer be getting blank pages.
If you may be using any plugins for either Chrome, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox (or it’s variants), you may need to temporarily disable, or allow permissions for the page you want to view, this especially applies to any Ad Blockers that you may be using.
Hope that helps you out.