Cuccchi is the first artist archive created in the form of a video game.
It’s the official playable archive of Enzo Cucchi’s works of art.
Cuccchi is a game where you explore beautiful dioramas and go through dangerous and trippy labyrinths, in a journey inside the paintings of Enzo Cucchi.
Since the late ’70s, Cucchi has worked with many kinds of techniques and materials, creating a wide and diverse imaginary that has now been transformed into an impossible videogame chimera.
Find your way through 7 unique areas and collect 51 hidden objects to unlock an archive gallery displaying the different sets of paintings that inspired the visuals for the game.
- 7 unique levels, each one inspired by different artworks
- A distinctive visual style that plays with different 3D techniques
- A mix of exploration and maze-like gameplay
- 51 hidden objects to collect and defend from danger
- Each hidden object unlocks a painting in an archive/gallery of Enzo Cucchi’s art
- An electronic/lo-fi soundtrack that will appeal to fans of Boards of Canada, Four Tet, múm
- Game Title: Cuccchi
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1677140/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/cuccchi/results/
- Genre: Indie
- Developer: Julián Palacios Gechtman, Fantastico Studio
- Publisher: Fantastico Studio
- User Rating: 🡹35 🡻5 Positive
- Release Date: 30 Jul, 2021
SIZE: 231 MB
1fichier.com, bowfile.com, clicknupload.cc, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, doodrive.com, gofile.io, krakenfiles.com, letsupload.io, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, pixeldrain.com, racaty.net, rapidgator.net, send.cm, onedrive.live.com, tusfiles.com, uploadbuzz.cc, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Cuccchi-DARKZER0 30 July 2021
- OS: Windows 8 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 M380
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- Storage: 1 GB available space
Recommended:No data on steam.
Extract. Copy crack. Play.