"This really isn’t the same game that I originally purchased anymore. With all the changes that have been made over that duration the game is so much more fun
now that there are machines to alleviate almost every large build annoyance that used to exist. The FALCORs, thieves, excavators, drills etc.. all did so much for
automation it’s almost hard to believe I ever did that stuff manually before."
A Whole New Survival Experience…
FortressCraft has continued to evolve, and now sits at 22 free Content Patches since leaving Early Access. This has included radical visual alterations, completely reworking the surface, along with a brand-new rendering system. On top of that, there has been an enormous amount of work to make the game more understandable and accessible for new players, with a new UI, new Tutorial, new Missions and a updated context-sensitive Handbook. The combination of these things should work towards making it feel like a fresh, new experience. Prepare for a new exploration and survival experience!
FortressCraft Evolved is a unique blend of Voxel Landscapes, Tower Defense, Crafting, Logistics, Exploration, Combat and Assembly lines. Players begin by crash-landing on a strange alien world, left with only a small handful of starting machines. Using hand-held scanners they must locate ore resources, place down Ore Extractors and Conveyors to automate the raw material back to the Smelter; take the fresh ingots through multi-machine assembly lines, followed by researching new technologies that help them explore thousands of meters below the planet’s surface.
An advanced HoloBase allows players to keep an eye on their factory which they must defend against waves of alien attacks with multiple tiers of missile and energy turrets. To survive they must continue to develop new and unique power systems, from Solar Energy to Jet Turbines, culminating in crafting an Orbital Energy Transmitter, thousands of cubic meters in size, to beam power off-planet, and start the next phase of the game.
And all this runs on a custom engine with an enormous draw-distance, scaleable gameplay engine that is equally at home on high-end or low-end computers, and full multiplayer support!
- Experience the largest worlds ever seen in any computer game – ever!
- Create a futuristic mining operation consisting of thousands of huge machines.
- Full Tower-Defense style combat in a voxel universe.
- Use hi-tech machinery to locate and process resources from thousands of meters away.
- Explore thousands of metres vertically, overcoming ever-more difficult challenges.
- Official Texture Pack and Mod Pack support
- State of the art lighting and shadowing, utilising high resolution maps for machinery and environment
- Innovative“Build to Me” Feature to facilitate rapid, accurate building
- Super Build Tools allowing instant creation of primitive shapes
"In a world where early access and indie usually means abandoned, unfinished garbage, this game’s post-launch development is outpacing many AAA titles and companies."
- Game Title: FortressCraft Evolved!
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/254200/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/fortresscraft-evolved/results/
- Genres: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy
- Developers: ProjectorGames
- Publisher: Digital Tribe
- Release Date: 9 Nov, 2015
FortressCraft Evolved Adventures Pack Update 25-PLAZA
1fichier.com, clicknupload.org, dailyuploads.net, ddl.to, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- FortressCraft Evolved Adventures Pack Update 25-PLAZA 12 January 2020
- FortressCraft Evolved Adventures Pack-PLAZA 16 December 2018
- OS: XP and up
- Processor: Dual-Core 1.6ghz CPU
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000/Nvidia G300/Radeon HD 5850 with 512mb of RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5000 MB available space
- Additional Notes ↓ : Additional features are available with 8 or 16 GB of RAM
1. Extract release 2. Run setup.exe 3. Install update 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play!