Classic shmup gameplay blended with melee combat! You’re flying a ship shaped like a giant hand, so use it! Punch, grab, and shoot enemies to smithereens! The unique grab attack allows you to capture enemies and use their guns as power-ups!
A fully voiced, fully animated Story Mode featuring Nolan North (Uncharted), John DiMaggio (Futurama, Adventure Time, Gears of War), Sam Riegel (Critical Role), and Eric Bauza (Rick & Morty).
A unique soundtrack including original music by Aesop Rock and licensed tracks from Red Fang, METZ, Power Trip, Com Truise, White Fence, Ty Segall, Makeup and Vanity Set, True Widow, The Radio Dept., Drab Majesty, John Maus, Vektroid, Danimal Cannon, Cleaners from Venus, Male Gaze, Ezee Tiger, The Mall, and many more!
Fight your way through 40 handcrafted levels, spread out over 13 worlds! Each world features new enemies, power-ups, and challenges!
A wide selection of difficulty settings. Whether you want to chill and enjoy the story or crank the difficulty for a butt-blasting ridiculous challenge, we’ve got you covered!
A highly satirical storyline that explores hot-button topics such as communism, US foreign policy, sriracha sauce, and crafting in video games.
- Game Title: Freedom Finger
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1005410/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/freedom-finger/results/
- Genres: Action, Indie
- Developers: Wide Right Interactive
- Publisher: Wide Right Interactive
- Release Date: 27 Sep, 2019
Freedom Finger Rhymesayers-PLAZA
SIZE: 6 GB
NOTES: This release is standalone.
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Freedom Finger Rhymesayers Update v1.1.108-PLAZA 28 July 2020
- Freedom Finger Rhymesayers-PLAZA 24 March 2020
- OS: Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 3.0GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GT or AMD HD 3870 512MB or higher
- Storage: 6500 MB available space
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: This release is standalone.