God’s Basement is a first-person, narrative-driven, single player horror game. The deeper you explore, the more you remember about your past life, along with the horrors associated with it. Discover the secret to God’s Basement and what kind of individuals are sentenced here. Fight the fear seeping into your mind as the horrors of the past come alive through the world around you.
You wake up in a normal, almost monotonous office room, hearing the faint sound of a phone ringing in the next room. The caller is an entity that introduces himself as The Operator, and gives you a set of instructions to follow. The documents around the room imply that you are in the afterlife, a specific version of the afterlife called God’s Basement. The Operator keeps instructing you to go deeper and explore the depths of God’s Basement, while simultaneously revealing the details of your past life, along with the horrors associated with it.
– A strong focus on atmospheric tension
– Two main environments, a modern office area and a house
– Includes puzzles and riddles with varying difficulty
– Primarily a "Walking-Simulator"
– Emphasizes the unfolding of a story rather than fast paced action-oriented gameplay
– Provides an intense psychological horror experience
God’s Basement doesn’t have any complicated mechanics. The game doesn’t involve any survival, retaliation or "hide and seek" style gameplay. Atmospheric horror elements are emphasized, along with creepy and borderline disturbing imagery. Most of the events in the game are scripted and straightforward although there are puzzles and riddles to be found. This game follows more of a "Walking-Simulator" style of gameplay than an action oriented one. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, action-packed survival horror experience, this game probably won’t satisfy that need. If you’re looking for a slower-paced, narrative-driven experience that puts a strong emphasis on fear, give this game a try.
Game Title: God’s Basement
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/753930/
Release date: 16 Oct, 2018
SIZE: 2.09 GB
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- Gods Basement-PLAZA 18 October 2018
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i-5 Series
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
- Storage: 6 GB available space
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Play!