Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of all time. Build and manage your own graveyard, and expand into other ventures, while finding shortcuts to cut costs. Use all the resources you can find. After all, this is a game about the spirit of capitalism, and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business. And it’s also a love story.
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper burger meat for the witch-burning festival, when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable materials and craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business. Help yourself — gather the valuable resources scattered across the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Quests and corpses. These dead bodies don’t need all those organs, do they? Why not grind them up and sell them to the local butcher? Or you can go on proper quests, you roleplayer.
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without those! Take a trip into the unknown, and find discover new alchemy ingredients — which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers.
Game Title: Graveyard Keeper
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/599140/
Developers: Lazy Bear Games
Release date: 15 Aug, 2018
Graveyard Keeper v1.122-GOG
SIZE: 222 MB
1fichier.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, megaup.net, openload.co, rapidgator.net, sendit.cloud, share-online.biz, uploaded.net, upload.ac, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
“Fantastic art and music, and pitch-black comedic aesthetic.”
“Graveyard Keeper is a dark, challenging take on Stardew Valley”
“Graveyard Keeper offers up a dark and macabre variation to the town management/farming simulator.”
Xbox Game Reviews
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel core i5, 1.5 GHz and up
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 Gb dedicated video card, shader model 3.0+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space