Twenty-two years ago, Geoff Keighley was in college when he visited Gabe Newell and Valve Software to write The Final Hours of Half-Life. Now, over two decades later, Keighley returns to Valve for The Final Hours of Half-Life: Alyx.
This 25,000 word multimedia experience gives readers an unprecedented and unvarnished look at the past decade inside Valve. From the revelation of surprising canceled projects to never-before-seen images, photos and video, The Final Hours dissects Valve’s creative process and candidly explores the development history of Half-Life: Alyx.
This interactive storybook does not use or require a virtual reality headset. It merges a 25,000 word traditional story with 3D video game technology to give customers a fly-on-the-wall perspective of Valve’s creative process.
- INTERACTIVE “TONER” PUZZLES: Unlock never-before-seen concept art and images via interactive puzzles inspired by Half-Life: Alyx
- NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN PROTOTYPES: From early video prototypes of Alyx to other cancelled games, Valve reveals unknown – and unreleased – projects.
- HEADCRAB SOUND MIXER: Create your own headcrab sound effects using the same source files as the development team.
- DEVELOPMENT FLOOR EXPERIENCE: Explore the Valve office with an interactive 3D tour that showcases the development area for Half-Life: Alyx.
- VALVE TIME: An interactive timeline details Valve’s software and hardware projects over the past decade – including previously unknown projects.
- RHYS DARBY: Exclusive interview with Rhys Darby (“Russell”), one of the stars of Half-Life: Alyx
Note: The Final Hours of Half-Life: Alyx does not require or utilize a VR headset.
- Game Title: Half-Life: Alyx – Final Hours
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1361700/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/half-life-alyx—final-hours/results/
- Genres: Action
- Developers: Geoff Keighley
- Publisher: Geoff Keighley
- Release Date: 9 Jul, 2020
Half Life Alyx Final Hours-SKIDROW
SIZE: 5.17 GB
Note: The Final Hours of Half-Life Alyx does not require or utilize a VR headset.
5 GB LINKS
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Half Life Alyx Final Hours-SKIDROW 9 July 2020
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 8000 MB available space
Note: The Final Hours of Half-Life Alyx does not require or utilize a VR headset INSTALL NOTES 1. Unpack the release 2. Mount or burn image 3. Install 4. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program 5. Play the game 6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!