Helheim Hassle is a narrative adventure game that is as much about friendship as it is about body parts.
From the same universe (and set on the same Tuesday in fact) as previous hit Manual Samuel, comes this macabre adventure where you play as Bjørn, a pacifist Viking who hates the idea of dying and going to Valhalla… who then ends up dying and getting taken to Valhalla. When Bjørn is resurrected to assist with a task for the mysterious Pesto, he sees a way to negotiate his way out. Using Bjørn’s undying corpse with its ability to detach and combine limbs at will, players must solve challenging puzzles and navigate tricky levels in order to retrieve a certain magical item… In return, Pesto will try to grant Bjørn a permanent residence in Helheim – what a hassle!
- 14 levels
- 90+ puzzles
- 80+ interactable characters
- 3,700 lines of spoken dialogue performed by 24 professional actors
- Game Title: Helheim Hassle
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1095120/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/helheim-hassle/results/
- Genres: Adventure, Indie
- Developers: Perfectly Paranormal
- Publisher: Perfectly Paranormal
- Release Date: 18 Aug, 2020
SIZE: 992 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, letsupload.io, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Helheim Hassle-SKIDROW 19 August 2020
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities. 2GB VRAM.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
1. Unpack the release 2. Mount or burn image 3. Install 4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main install folder and overwrite 5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program 6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy! 7. Remember to run game with admin rights - especially on drive C: 8. Play the game 9. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!