Hitman: Absolution follows the Original Assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the Agency and hunted by the police, Agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world.
- Showcasing Glacier 2™ technology: HITMAN: ABSOLUTION has been built from the ground up, boasting a cinematic story, distinctive art direction and highly original game and sound design.
- Freedom of Choice: Stalk your prey, fight them head on or adapt as you go along. As Agent 47 the choice is yours thanks to highly evolved gameplay mechanics and a ground-breaking AI system.
- Experience a Living, Breathing World: In the world of Hitman: Absolution every moment can become a story as unique characters, rich dialogue and Hollywood standard performances combine to create a gameplay experience like no other.
- Disguises: As Agent 47, the identity of almost anyone you meet is yours for the taking. Immobilise your prey, steal their outfit and use your instinct to blend in and deceive your enemies.
- Instinct Mode: See the world through the eyes of Agent 47 and become the world’s deadliest assassin. Using Hitman: Absolution’s Instinct Mode you’ll predict enemy movement, discover new ways to kill and use high powered weaponry with deadly accuracy.
Game Title: Hitman: Absolution™
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/203140/
Developers: Io-Interactive A/S
Publisher: Io-Interactive A/S
Release date: 19 Nov, 2012
SIZE: 12.2 GB
Languages: Audio & Text: English, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, polski, русский. Text only: Türkçe
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Hitman Absolution-GOG 8 April 2019
“After several years of increasingly totalitarian games where you’re very much following a pre-determined path, it’s nice to have a game that doesn’t just encourage improvisation; it requires it.”
9/10 – IGN
“Hitman: Absolution is a triumph, top to bottom. Fans of the series can look forward to the best entry yet, without question.”
5/5 – G4TV
“Offers refinement of a beloved series in many ways, boasting more visual pizzazz than most anything releasing this year and a well-paced story which features a good share of weirdness without attempting a scope beyond its means.”
8.5/10 – Destructoid
- OS: Windows Vista, 7
- Processor: True dual core CPU (Intel, AMD)
- Hard Drive Space: 24GB
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video Card: NV8600 512 Mb RAM, or AMD equivalent
- DirectX®: 10
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon II X4
- Hard Drive Space: 24GB
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX®: 11
Install and Play.