This is a Galgame / visual novel, containing about 50,000 words of text, 5 independent cg (of which 4 are dynamic).
Tells the story of a depressed man Yoru momiji and the succubus Lilith,single character single ending.
Yoru momiji, a guy who feels extremely desperate with his life, past and future, and wants to end everything of his own.
In front of him, who couldn’t find the slightest fun in his life, a succubus named Lilith suddenly appeared, aiming at hunting spirit.
However, as a special energy that humans only release when they are in a happy mood, Lilith cannot collect the essence from Yoru momiji at all.
Faced with such a situation, Lilith, who felt that her dignity as a succubus was provoked, decisively challenged him to obtain the highest quality essence from him.
A love comedy full of laughter and ecchi begins.
Disclaimer: All characters in this game are adults.
Note: Please install the free DLC experience for the complete CG and costumes, neither the body nor the DLC in the game has any adult elements or dew point scenes
Due to the lack of producer skills, the game only supports running in Chinese and English system environments.
- Game Title: Hunting Moon
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1292750/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/hunting-moon/results/
- Genres: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
- Developers: lamb of game
- Publisher: lamb of game
- Release Date: 15 Jun, 2020
SIZE: 568 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dropapk.to, easyload.io, filerio.in, letsupload.co, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Hunting Moon-DARKSiDERS 15 June 2020
- OS: WIN7 SP1/WIN8/WIN10/XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2DOU 2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn! | 2. Install! Copy crack to install dir. (Or let our installer do it!) 3. Watch our new (owncode) CRACKTRO in /DARKSiDERS on the .iso image! 4. Play! 5. If you enjoy the game, buy it. Devs deserve support!