Infliction is an interactive nightmare, a horrific exploration of the darkness that can lurk within the most normal-looking suburban home.
Wander through the remnants of a once-happy family, reading letters and journals, listening to voicemails, and piecing together clues to understand the terrible events that led you here.
However, you are not alone. Something else has remained in this house, a being of infinite grief and rage. While you hunt for clues, it hunts you, waiting for its chance to unleash its anger on you.
Can you survive long enough to find atonement?
You are not alone
A restless AI enemy will be stalking you, and you really don’t want to be caught. Will you hide, or find some way to fight back?
Explore a realistic, interactive suburban house that gets more fractured and twisted the deeper you go.
Piece it together
Read letters, find diaries, and examine the precious mementos of a broken family to understand the terrible events that led you here.
Almost too real
The story is grounded in real-world domestic tragedy, the fears and hurts that we all know: broken hearts, betrayed trust, grief, and loss.
Light and dark
The power of Unreal renders a photorealistic environment with dynamic lights and shadows that can dazzle you or plunge you into darkness.
Choose your challenge
Standard difficulty will occasionally point you in the right direction, but in hard mode you will be on your own.
- Game Title: Infliction
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/692100/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/infliction/results/
- Genres: Adventure, Indie
- Developers: Caustic Reality
- Publisher: Caustic Reality
- Release Date: 17 Oct, 2018
SIZE: 5.60 GB
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Infliction v2.6.2-SKIDROW 11 July 2020
- OS: 64 bit, Windows 7 and above
- Processor: Intel® i5-4590 / AMD FX 8350 equivalent or greater
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6200 MB available space
- Additional Notes ↓ : Infliction will run at an acceptable frame rate on its lowest settings using the Minimum System Requirements.
1. Unpack the release 2. Mount or burn image 3. Install 4. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program 5. Play the game 6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
Please 3.0… 2.6 still buggy!