Iris and the Giant is a fusion of a collectible card game with RPG and roguelike elements. You play as Iris, who must brave her fears in her imaginary world. Behind the game’s unique minimalist art style players will explore a touching story of a young woman facing her inner demons and soothing the raging giant inside.
Build your deck
With every encounter, unlock new cards and earn points to boost Iris. Each attempt makes you stronger, and lets you go further!
- Tactical battles: Face monsters in fights mixing CCG mechanics with RPG and roguelike elements
- Deckbuilding: build a deck as you progress. Choose the best options for your long-term strategy out of a wide variety of cards
- Deep customisation: The game is packed with 51 cards and choices in how to specialise your character, your deck, and your playstyle
- A touching adventure: A lot of care was put into adding a compelling and emotive story to a genre traditionally light on narrative
- A progressive difficulty curve: Makes the game accessible to all, but offers a challenge to even the most hardened of players
A poetic, melancholic story
Throughout the game, you can uncover fragments of Iris’ memories, giving you new insight into the reasons behind your adventure in her mind.
Be sure to wishlist the game to be notified when it is released.
- Game Title: Iris and the Giant
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1127610/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/iris-and-the-giant/results/
- Genres: Indie, RPG, Strategy
- Developers: Louis Rigaud
- Publisher: Goblinz Studio
- Release Date: 27 Feb, 2020
Iris and the Giant-I_KnoW
SIZE: 449 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, easyload.io, filerio.in, letsupload.co, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any
1 unpack 2 burn or mount 3 install 4 run