In Lunch A Palooza players enter frenetic food fights as one of eight dishes, pushing other delicacies off the table in single player or multiplayer for up to four people. Pepper your character with power-ups to spice up your unique attacks. When dishing out the pain anything goes, from serving side dishes to sweep up the competition, to setting up push traps to clear the table for the next sitting. Remember, the dinner table arena is a hazardous place for food with flying enemies that always trying to nab a piece of you.
Single player vs CPU / Local or Online Multiplayer
Gather up to three friends, or solo battle against the computer, in our four unique game modes: Main Course, Side Dish, King of the Cloche, and Royal Buffet.
The Meal of your Dreams
Choose between 8 different meals. Each one with different skills and attacks, that can be countered and balanced between other players.
Every level offers a brand-new experience, with its unique visuals, gameplay, and soundtracks. You will both laugh and wonder at all the game’s themed stages, which feature many cultural and pop references.
Enemies, Power-Ups and Traps
Avoid endemic enemies, use power-ups, and push traps to take the lead, it is absolutely “no holds barred” in Lunch A Palooza!
Unlock new levels, skins, characters, and power-ups to become the "Master Meal".
Gather Everyone at the Table
From kids to adults Lunch A Palooza is a game for everyone. With its easy to learn controls, and fast-paced random matches, it’s perfect for both the beginner and seasoned gamer alike.
- Main Course (Free-for-All): The standard game mode, all versus all. Every player starts with 5 lives and tries to knock the rest of the players off the table. The last player standing wins.
- Side Dish (Team-mates): 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 team battle, where you’ll need to work together. The last team standing wins!
- Royal Buffet (Different food types): The same conditions from “Main Course” apply, but when you get thrown off you’re brought back to life as another character. There is an unlimited amount of lives available, but limited time for every match. The player with the least falls wins.
- King of the Cloche (King of the hill): Every player will seek to control the cloche of desserts that will be spawning in different parts of the stage. If two or more players stand on the cloche at the same time, the timer will stop, and only if one player remains the timer will continue. The cloche changes location every 30 seconds. In order to win the match, a player needs to control the cloche until the percentage hits 100.
- Game Title: Lunch A Palooza
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1113770/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/lunch-a-palooza/results/
- Genres: Action, Casual, Indie
- Developers: Seashell Studio
- Publisher: Alternative Software Ltd
- Release Date: 14 May, 2020
Lunch A Palooza-DARKSiDERS
SIZE: 615 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Lunch A Palooza-DARKSiDERS 14 May 2020
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2120
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 615 or Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn! | 2. Install! Copy crack to install dir. (Or let our installer do it!) 3. Watch our new (owncode) CRACKTRO in /DARKSiDERS on the .iso image! 4. Play! 5. If you enjoy the game, buy it. Devs deserve support!