Orbo Stetson is just your average personal assistant. He files documents, he drafts up risk mitigation plans for new products, and he can launch himself like a .50 caliber bullet when prompted. On this fateful day, however, Orbo and his coworker Peeb find themselves in a bit of a predicament… The automatic door opener has been fried, and with the duo lacking a single arm between them, they are now trapped in their Boss’s office. It’s up to Orbo to scrounge up enough gear parts across 4 unique product portals to engineer a prosethetic arm so that he and Peeb may finally open the door and escape from this unsavory work environment…
But not all is as it seems. Divine forces have conspired to set this adventure into motion, and Orbo might end up uncovering more about his workplace than he ever wanted to know…
Orbo’s signature abilities are his incredible finesse, his scorching speed, and his intimate understanding of state tax-code. With these skills, he must launch himself through fast-paced time trials, fly to the furthest reaches to collect pips, and solve curious puzzles by slamming his head into them.
Pair his skills with the many momentum-boosting machines around the office’s product portals, and it’s safe to say this will be the fastest office tour you’ve ever been on.
Orbo and Peeb are not alone on their adventure… Other strange figures seem to have made their home in the office’s product portals, and are willing to offer Orbo a hand in escaping… For a price. Will Orbo assist Tucker in getting revenge against his brother most fowl? Will the executive ever uncover the world’s most scrumptious crystal? Will the liquidator get $6,000 USD? Only Orbo can answer these questions.
Not every face is friendly, however. Underneath the surface there are entities beyond human comprehension roaming the forgotten R&D sectors of the company, and… Well, that’s a story for another time.
Draculas are also here. We made the mistake of not getting rid of them while the infestation was small, so they’ve multiplied like crazy and there are too many to handle. Please send help.
- High-octane movement that’s simple to learn, but hard to master!
- 4 unique worlds, with secret areas waiting to be discovered!
- 1 – 2 Hours of high-speed exploration!
- An incredible DnB soundtrack to make your head bump!
- Many, many comedic sight-gags!
- Don’t look at the monolith, don’t speak about the monolith, don’t think about the monolith. Don’t look at the
- Game Title: Orbo’s Odyssey
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2539960/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/orbo-s-odyssey/results/
- Developer: Feverdream Softworks
- Publisher: Feverdream Softworks
- User Rating: 🡹625 🡻6 Overwhelmingly Positive
- Release Date: 20 Aug, 2023
Orbos Odyssey Update v1.1.0-TENOKE
SIZE: 1.07 GB
The following releases are required for this update ↓ :
1cloudfile.com, 1fichier.com, bowfile.com, clicknupload.vip, ddownload.com, doodrive.com, gofile.io, hexupload.net, megaup.net, pixeldrain.com, qiwi.gg, rapidgator.net, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Orbos Odyssey Update v1.1.0-TENOKE 3 October 2023
- Orbos Odyssey-TENOKE 28 August 2023
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD 4.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Recommended:No data on steam.
*languages with full audio support
Extract. Copy crack. Play.