Millions of years in the past, there was a civilization known as The Maria fighting for survival on a small planet orbiting a star in the Milky Way Galaxy.
One day, a small team was excavating the dunes near the solar system’s largest volcano and an artifact was uncovered.
The artifact led them to a crash site, where an ancient vessel was uncovered, but the message bore a warning written in an unknown dialect.
Their attempts to translate it bore a warning, stating that a series of solar flares would strike the planet, eliminating any life that called the planet home.
In decades, their planet would be reduced to a barren wasteland as solar winds stripped their withering atmosphere.
In an attempt to save their species, The Oculus was developed and with it, The Anima was born.
Acting as a virtual hub allowing The Maria to tap into their Unity Network, the Oculus was key to their survival as they traveled to the Homeworld.
The Anima would then give birth to millions of artificial bodies that The Maria could control as they explored treacherous new worlds on their journey.
Using materials from one of their planets three moons, they constructed a mobile platform that would act as their colony ship.
Unfortunately, there were those who saw the destruction of the moon as unnecessary.
Political parties and religious groups began to form, and The Marian Empire was fractured with threats of secession and civil war.
In an attempt to maintain peace, The Nexus Defense Force was created.
You have just been promoted to Commander of The Nexus Defense Force.
It is your duty to gather intel, reinforce The Nexus’ defenses, coordinate strike teams, and fight any insurgent forces that might rise up.
Get ready to build your team and fight to maintain peace on The Nexus!
• OPEN WORLDS –
Travel through the procedural solar systems by playing the Campaign or creating your own!
Land on planets and explore to find towns, objectives, creeps, wreckages and more!
• GROW –
Find and hire new companions on different planets to join you in your fight!
Wake crew members to help you complete tasks around the Nexus!
• MELEE –
Use hundreds of different weapons to slash your way through various NPCs throughout your journey!
Customize your weapon using combinations of crossguards, pommels, blades, and hilts!
Build energy sabers!
• RANGED –
Wield the powers of a God with a constantly growing arsenal of ranged weapons!
Create your own gun with a vast array of weapon attachments!
• BUILD –
Build outposts across new worlds in your attempt to survive the Void onslaught!
Add some flair to your home with a growing library including hundreds of different modules and parts!
• CRAFT –
Craft new items, consumables, weapons and armor to increase your chance of living to the end!
• SURVIVE –
Fight hunger, thirst and your own sanity in a world filled with darkness and chaos!
• CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTER –
Purchase, loot or unlock thousands of combinations of Weapons, Items, and Armor!
Create your own backstory and customize your Anima!
• SEASONS –
Frequent updates will add more objectives, items, armor, weapons!
New features are constantly being added to improve your experience!
Support Contact : [email protected],
Discord : https://discord.gg/B6tavWV
- Game Title: Primordium – Day Zero
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1033330/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/primordium—day-zero/results/
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
- Developers: Behron Georgantas
- Publisher: Fractum Innovations
- Release Date: 20 Dec, 2019
Primordium Day Zero-PLAZA
SIZE: 17.5 GB
NOTES: With the release of the new Season 1.3 and the games name change from Day Zero Build, Craft, Survive. We decided to do a new standalone. For more information on what is new see the following link.
The game is updated to v1.3.1.
5 GB LINKS
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Primordium Day Zero Update v1.3.3-PLAZA 11 June 2020
- Primordium Day Zero-PLAZA 8 June 2020
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2 GB / GTX 1050 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 sound device
- Additional Notes ↓ : Further testing required to fully deteramine accurate system requirements.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz – 3.70 GHZ (Or equivalent AMD CPU)
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (Or equivalent AMD GPU)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 12 sound device
- Additional Notes ↓ : This was based on a very small test group. If you happen to run the game at 60 (or higher) FPS with a better build, please let me know!
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: With the release of the new Season 1.3 and the games name change from Day Zero Build, Craft, Survive. We decided to do a new standalone. For more information on what is new see the following link. https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=1033330 The game is updated to v1.3.1.