Rainbow Run is a first person three dimensional parkour game. The idea is to collect all of the coins in each level, and get to the end. However, there is a twist. There are eight different colors that will effect you in different ways if you touch them. Depending on what you touch, you could gain a jump boost, get your speed cut, or even get teleported. Using strategy and your parkour skills, you must navigate through each level using the colors to your advantage to collect all the coins and reach the end.
Rainbow Run features 20 different levels that scale in difficulty drastically. The game is intended to be rage-inducing and irritating, don’t expect an easy ride!
To make it even more difficult, there are no checkpoints. You will respawn at the beginning of each level with 0 coins every time you die.
Play how you want; a more casual experience would be to attempt to just beat all 20 levels. Or you could challenge yourself and race to beat your best times, or even try to complete each level without dying once!
- Game Title: Rainbow Run
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1104510/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/rainbow-run/results/
- Genres: Action, Casual, Indie, Strategy
- Developers: CRGames
- Publisher: CRGames
- Release Date: 10 Jul, 2019
SIZE: 442 MB
NOTES: The Rainbow Run – Free Expansion Pack is included
1fichier.com, dailyuploads.net, ddl.to, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Rainbow Run-PLAZA 18 February 2020
- OS: Windows (64-Bit versions only)
- Processor: 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 480 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 700 MB available space
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play! NOTES: The Rainbow Run - Free Expansion Pack is included