RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today’s High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Boats, Planes and Quadcopters on any of the user created track/maps/venues. Fly some quadcopters, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless with RC Simulation 2.0!
– 26 default RC Vehicles (Cars, Trucks, Crawlers, Boats, Quadcopters and Planes etc)
– Simple in game Track/Map editor with one click upload to Steam Workshop to share your creation with the world.
– Over 250 + Workshop tracks to download and enjoy!
– In game Vehicle Paint Booth with over 100+ different Brushes and Decals to create any unique paint livery you would like.
– Single player or up to 10 vehicle Multiplayer
– 8 Camera Views Per Track/ Facility including FPV animated mode, Driverstand, Onboard, Follow, Rotate and Blimp Cams
– Live animated Track marshals and Camera men with Ragdoll Physics
– Drive from anywhere you want.
– Walk the track in FPV Mode and explore anywhere in the game.
Title: RC Simulation 2.0
Genre: Action, Indie, Racing, Simulation, Sports
Publisher: devotid Media
Release Date: 16 Jul, 2018
RC Simulation 2.0-SKIDROW
SIZE: 847 MB
Hoster: 1fichier.com, clicknupload.org, megaup.net, openload.co, owndrives.com, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- RC Simulation 2.0-SKIDROW 17 July 2018
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GTX 960M / Radeon HD 7xxx, 1024+ MB video card memory
DirectX: Version 10
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes ↓ : Any Windows Controller or Keyboard supported
INSTALL NOTES 1. Unpack the release 2. Mount or burn image 3. Install 4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder and into the main install folder and overwrite 5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content as secure/trusted in your antivirus program 6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy! 7. Remember to run game with admin rights - especially on drive C: 8. Play the game 9. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!