"What’s that music in the trailer", Why, it’s the Ruin of the Reckless Theme song by SLIME GIRLS.
Since the beginning of time, or maybe longer, this place has been here. It is a beacon of sorts, attracting the souls of those who both lived and died with recklessness in their hearts.
Bound by some unknown force, these wayward spirits cannot leave.
And so they remain… With time their souls will rot. They will fade away and they will be forgotten.
But even here there is hope… a legend whispered among the ghosts and specters. That any spirit to reach the tower’s peak will be granted one wish…
Ruin of the Reckless is a 2D action roguelike with a focus on fast-paced melee combat, speedy movement, and co-operative play.
Capturing the feel of 16-bit classics while providing a major graphical update, Ruin of the Reckless ups the pace, adds challenge and randomness – and lets you play with your friends! (LOCAL co-op only)
—- FEATURES —-
- Speed through the environment at lightning pace, crush giant hordes of enemies in melee-focused combat. Upgrade your weapons, find new equipment, level up your hero.
- Explore a detailed, mysterious, randomly-generated tower that changes with each ascent. Discover its purpose and you may see your one true wish granted… If you get that far.
- Accessible and easy to pick up and play, but ascending to the higher levels of the tower will take intense skill.
- Bring a friend for local co-op fast-paced fun.
—- MECHANICS —-
Weapons: Wield a variety of dangerous melee weapons, each one has benefits and drawbacks, and although some are better than others there is no ‘best weapon’ to fit every play style.
Spellbooks: Ancient secrets lie within these tomes. Spellbooks contain a set spell and a set amount of charges – when your spellbook is out of charges, it’s time to switch! All spellbooks can be charged for more powerful effects, but it will drain them faster. Alter your spell abilities with orbs gained by leveling up!
Skill Orbs: Dangerous and fragile shards of knowledge. Consume them to permanently gain a new ability, or use them as powerful weapons to strike down your enemies. (Or maybe just mess up and have them blow up in your face instead.)
Dashing: Every one knows that you can’t dash without boots! Explore the tower to find all kinds of stylish boots to change your dashing capabilities. Dash longer and further, chain multiple dashes at a time, stun enemie as you strike them with your body… Or maybe you just want to fly right past hazards, it’s all possible if you have the right boots!
Cards: Complete special challenges to collect cards which you can keep between runs. Most cards have a benefit and a drawback, so choose carefully! Combine different cards to create your own custom rule set before your run starts, or just use them to alter rules you don’t like; for example, turn friendly fire off with the ‘Friends’ card.
- Game Title: Ruin of the Reckless
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/516430/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/ruin-of-the-reckless/results/
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
- Developers: Faux-Operative Games
- Publisher: Poppy Works
- Release Date: 26 Apr, 2017
Ruin of the Reckless v1.2.0-ALiAS
SIZE: 75 MB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dropapk.to, easyload.io, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploaded.net, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Ruin of the Reckless v1.2.0-ALiAS 10 June 2020
- OS: Windows
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 413 MB available space
- Additional Notes ↓ : RotR will run on most modern systems, but requires a monitor resolution of 1280×720 for the best experience.
- OS: Windows
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Monitor resolution of at least 1280×720
- Storage: 420 MB available space
- Sound Card: Sound Cards are pretty cool.
- Additional Notes ↓ : RotR will run on most modern systems, but will require a monitor resolution of 1280×720 for the best experience. Monitor resolution of at least 1366×768 is recommended for co-op play.
1. Unzip & Unrar 2. Run setup.exe NOTES Languages: EN FR PT RU