Serment – Contract with a Devil (or Serment, for short) is a visual novel – dungeon crawler hybrid where you play as a girl who was revived by a beautiful devil.
Though, instead of claiming our heroine’s ever so cliche human soul, the devil demands a huge sum of money for payment. If the payment comes even one day late, the heroine’s soul will return to the afterlife.
And so, her light-hearted, comedic adventure to save up enough money before the deadline begins.
Despite the dark sounding premise, the majority of Serment will be light-hearted slice of life events (more commonly known as cute girls doing cute things).
- Cute anime girls!
- 4 playable main characters, each with their own unique story and endings.
- More than 10 side characters, each with their own personalities and subplots.
- A dungeon crawler with manually designed puzzles and 100+ unique items to discover!
- A lot of cute anime girls!
- Turn-based RPG battles with simple mechanics but tons of depth.
- A detailed dating sim time management system.
- Cooking, crafting and fishing minigames!
- Light yuri (GxG) romance.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards.
- Did we mention that there will be cute anime girls?
Game Title: Serment – Contract with a Devil
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/632900/
Developers: Nkt Studio
Publisher: Sekai Project
Release date: 1 Feb, 2019
Serment-Contract with a Devil-DARKSiDERS
SIZE: 791 MB
1fichier.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, megaup.net, openload.co, rapidgator.net, sendit.cloud, share-online.biz, uploaded.net, upload.ac, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Not found
- Serment-Contract with a Devil-DARKSiDERS 4 February 2019
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX® 9 Compatible Graphics Card, at least 1280 x 720 screen resolution
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Unpack, Mount or Burn! 2. Install! Copy crack to install dir. (Or let our installer do it!) 3. 4. Play! 5. If you enjoy the game, buy it. Devs deserve support! GROUP iNFO!