Originally released for the Dreamcast in 2000 and 2001, Shenmue I & II is an open world action adventure combining jujitsu combat, investigative sleuthing, RPG elements, and memorable mini-games. It pioneered many aspects of modern gaming, including open world city exploration, and was the game that coined the Quick Time Event (QTE). It was one of the first games with a persistent open world, where day cycles to night, weather changes, shops open and close and NPCs go about their business all on their own schedules. Its engrossing epic story and living world created a generation of passionate fans, and the game consistently makes the list of “greatest games of all time”.
A tale of revenge.
In 1986, teenage jujitsu artist Ryo Hazuki returns to the dojo of his father, Iwao Hazuki, only to witness his murder by a Chinese man, Lan Di. Lan Di steals a mysterious artifact known as the Dragon Mirror. Ryo vows to avenge his father’s death and sets out tracing Lan Di’s path.
The first game in the series, Shenmue begins the tale as Ryo travels around Yokosuka, Japan, gathering clues about his father’s murder and dealing with nefarious gangsters along the way.
The sequel Shenmue II continues Ryo’s quest, this time crossing the sea to Hong Kong, China. Ryo ventures deeper into the criminal underworld, meeting martial arts masters who aid him on his journey and offer insight into his father’s death, and unravels the mysteries of the Dragon Mirror that his father kept hidden.
- Take the role of Ryo Hazuki.
- Explore a 3D open world searching for clues, examining objects, and talking to NPCs.
- Battle enemies and bosses making full use of the moves of Hazuki-style jujitsu.
- Beat quick-time events (QTEs) and mini-games.
The best Shenmue experience
Pioneering Dreamcast classics available for the first time on PC
Updated user interface
Choice of modern or classic controls
Japanese audio available for the first time for a global audience
Fully scalable screen resolutions
An epic legend
A tale of revenge on a grand scale
Solve the mystery of your father’s murder
An experience never to be forgotten
The world feels alive
Talk to anyone, scour the world for clues
NPCs live independent lives on their own schedule
Faithful recreations of 1980s Japan and Hong Kong, China
Distract yourself with arcade games, collectibles, duck racing, and more
Game Title: Shenmue I & II
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/758330/
Release date: 21 Aug, 2018
Shenmue I and II Update v1.03-CODEX
SIZE: 220 MB
You need the following releases for this ↓ :
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Shenmue I and II Update v1.07-CODEX 16 November 2018
- Shenmue I and II Update v1.06-CODEX 31 October 2018
- Shenmue I and II Update v1.04-CODEX 28 September 2018
- Shenmue I and II Update v1.03-CODEX 17 September 2018
- Shenmue I and II Update v1.02-CODEX 8 September 2018
- Shenmue I and II Update v1.01-CODEX 31 August 2018
- Shenmue I and II-CODEX 21 August 2018
“…an unforgettable, singular experience.”
88/100 – PC Gamer
“Shenmue is incredible – all open world games should be this good.”
8.0/10 – Game Watcher
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit
- Processor: Intel i3-560 / AMD FX-4300
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti (1GB Vram) / AMD Radeon 6990
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Extract - Run setup.exe and install update - Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir - Play You need the following releases for this ↓ : Shenmue.I.and.II-CODEX Shenmue.I.and.II.Update.v1.01-CODEX Shenmue.I.and.II.Update.v1.02-CODEX