We fused card games and roguelikes together to make the best single player deckbuilder we could. Craft a unique deck, encounter bizarre creatures, discover relics of immense power, and Slay the Spire!
- Dynamic Deck Building: Choose your cards wisely! Discover hundreds of cards to add to your deck with each attempt at climbing the Spire. Select cards that work together to efficiently dispatch foes and reach the top.
- An Ever-changing Spire: Whenever you embark on a journey up the Spire, the layout differs each time. Choose a risky or safe path, face different enemies, choose different cards, discover different relics, and even fight different bosses!
- Powerful Relics to Discover: Powerful items known as relics can be found throughout the Spire. The effects of these relics can greatly enhance your deck through powerful interactions. But beware, obtaining a relic may cost you more than just gold…
Slay the Spire left Early Access and comes with:
- Three core characters that each have their own unique set of cards.
- 250+ fully implemented cards.
- 150+ different items to be found.
- 50+ unique combat encounters.
- 50+ mysterious events that can help or harm you.
- Daily Climbs allow you to compare yourself with every other player in the world.
- Custom mode that allows mixing and matching various crazy run modifiers.
Game Title: Slay the Spire
Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/646570/
Developers: Mega Crit Games
Publisher: Mega Crit Games
Release date: 23 Jan, 2019
Slay the Spire-PLAZA
SIZE: 870 MB
1fichier.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, openload.co, rapidgator.net, share-online.biz, tusfiles.com, uploaded.net, upload.ac, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
UPDATE / DLC LIST:
- Slay the Spire Update v1.1-PLAZA 13 August 2019
- Slay the Spire-PLAZA 23 January 2019
“The devs have taken the best of the deckbuilding and roguelike genres to craft an immensely deep, frustrating, and gratifying experience. Slay the Spire is a perfect example of “easy to learn, hard to master”.”
10/10 – Goomba Stomp
“Slay The Spire made me fall in love with deck-building”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“Slay the Spire is the Roguelike Card Game I Never Knew I Wanted”
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 2.0+ support
- Storage: 1 GB available space
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Play!