A pure terror with a twisted backstory; jumping straight into the horrors surrounding Suite 776.
Suite 776 focuses on an intense environment or pure suspense, horror, and mystery. It was my intention when developing this game to keep the player on edge throughout the whole ride while immersing the player in all sorts of mystery, story, and curiosity.
Marcy was a famous, well known architect. She was fond of her work and took great pride in what she did. However, she had an odd side to herself. Marcy wasn’t one to take criticism very well, so she tried a to cope with it by ringing her bell. Every time she rang her bell would signify criticism which made her very, very mad. It became especially bad after she completed designing and constructing her new home, formally known as Suite 776. The design was odd, confusing, and unpractical – Marcy’s greatest creation, according to her. In the end, she hung herself, hanging inside Suite 776… lifeless.
It is your intention to prove that the myths revolving around Suite 776 are true and to photograph Marcy in motion, as it is assumed that she lurks the hallways and terrorizes anybody willing enough to ring her bell… To criticize her.
How many times will you ring the bell?
Suite 776 is a short horror game with an estimated single completion time of ~50 min. As such, Suite 776 has NO SAVE FUNCTIONALITY and must be completed in a SINGLE SITTING.
Suite 776 includes 3 endings coupled with all sorts of achievements, puzzles, and mysteries to solve.
Suite 776 was a phenomenal game to build! When I first began developing games back in 2014, I never thought I would be able to build something to the extent of Suite 776. Throughout all these years of self-taught developing, I have gathered all sorts of knowledge, experience, and advice from all of my fans, friends, and supporters! To that, I am very happy to present to you all Suite 776, and I genuinely hope you all enjoy it.
It is my hope, depending on the success of this game, to develop additional updates to Suite 776 including VR support. I have always wanted to delve into the depths of VR, and I believe Suite 776 will be a wonderful place to start. We will see!
Thank you again to everyone who has followed me since day one! I will continue to learn, expand, and provide an even better game year-round!
Happy gaming, everybody!
- Game Title: Suite 776
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1197370/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/suite-776/results/
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Indie
- Developers: Stanislaw Truchowski
- Publisher: TurnVex Games
- Release Date: 6 Dec, 2019
SIZE: 714 MB
1fichier.com, dailyuploads.net, drive.google.com, filerio.in, gofile.io, letsupload.co, turbobit.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Suite 776-PLAZA 10 December 2019
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: i5 + anything post 2015 should suffice
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 960 or slightly lower.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 10 or higher compatible sound card
- Additional Notes ↓ : Any reasonable gaming computer with parts made between 2015 – 2019+ should meet the minimum and optimal requirements of this game.
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play!