From the publishing studio behind Late Shift, comes a new cinematic interactive sci-fi thriller FMV for PC and Mac.
After a major bio-weapon attack on London, two scientists find themselves in a locked-down laboratory with time, and air, running out. With choose-your-own-path style gameplay, your actions and your relationship with other characters will lead you to one of eight suspenseful endings.
Having treated the victims of a chemical attack in the totalitarian state of Kindar, Dr Amy Tenant is a leader in the advancement of Nanocell Technology. Now, in London, news breaks of a blood-vomiting civilian whose identity is far from coincidental. Reunited with an old friend, Amy is trapped in an impenetrable HQ of laboratories—a womb of scientific advancement with a perilous secret.
The Complex is written by Lynn Renee Maxcy, part of the Emmy award-winning writing team from The Handmaid’s Tale. The interactive movie stars Michelle Mylett (Letterkenny, Bad Blood), Kate Dickie (Game of Thrones, The Witch) and Al Weaver (Grantchester). Featuring guest acting performance by Twitch streamer and former Xbox UK presenter, Leah Viathan.
Throughout the game you will interact with characters and — depending on your choices — will either strengthen or weaken your relationship. The relationship scores are calculated from the start right through to the very end and will affect certain scenarios as well as having major consequences in the concluding scenes.
For every decision you make, every interaction, your character’s personality is being tracked. At the end of each playthrough, you are rewarded with a Personality Score and a breakdown to see how you played the game. Discover the five basic dimensions of a personality; openness, conscientiousness, extraversion, agreeableness and neuroticism. Which of those will your character play?
• A completely live action, cinematic interactive sci-fi thriller, filmed in the UK. Directed by Paul
Raschid, and written by Lynn Renee Maxcy (The Handmaid’s Tale – TV Series).
• Multi-optional storytelling with 8 different outcomes.
• Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play.
• Real-time Personality Trait Tracking that evolves based on your choices.
• Starring Michelle Mylett (Letterkenny, Bad Blood), Kate Dickie (Game of Thrones, The Witch)
and Al Weaver (Grantchester)
• Guest acting performance by live streamer and presenter, Leah Viathan.
• Unlockable features include Skip Scene, Personality Assessment and a Hidden Event.
• Featuring a Pause Choices option for improved audience participation during live streams.
- Game Title: The Complex
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1107790/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/the-complex/results/
- Genres: Adventure
- Developers: Wales Interactive
- Publisher: Wales Interactive
- Release Date: 31 Mar, 2020
SIZE: 19.8 GB
5 GB LINKS
All links are interchangeable. If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- The Complex-PLAZA 1 April 2020
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Core i5 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI® Radeon™ M295X @ 2GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 11 GB available space
1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy crack from the PLAZA folder 5. Play!