TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
The Tessellated Intelligence Systems TIS-100 is a massively parallel computer architecture comprised of non-uniformly interconnected heterogeneous nodes. The TIS-100 is ideal for applications requiring complex data stream processing, such as automated financial trading, bulk data collection, and civilian behavioral analysis.
Despite its appearances, TIS-100 is a game!
- Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
- Solve more than 45 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
- Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
- Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
- Game Title: TIS-100
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/370360/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/tis-100/results/
- Genre: Indie, Simulation
- Developer: Zachtronics
- Publisher: Zachtronics
- Release Date: 20 Jul, 2015
SIZE: 25 MB
1fichier.com, anonfiles.com, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dl.free.fr, dropapk.to, evoload.io, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, nitroflare.com, pixeldrain.com, racaty.net, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploadship.com, uptobox.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- TIS 100-GOG 19 December 2020
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Extract. install. Play.