Universe Sandbox is a physics-based space simulator that allows you to create, destroy, and interact on an unimaginable scale.
It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.
Universe Sandbox includes the desktop version and a VR mode with support for the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift+Touch, and Windows Mixed Reality.
N-body simulation at almost any speed using Newtonian mechanics. Real science, real physics, no supercomputer required.
Collide Planets & Stars
Epic, mind blowing collisions of massive planetary bodies that leave behind molten craters.
Create Your Own Systems
Start with a star, then add a planet. Spruce it up with moons, rings, comets, or even a black hole.
Model Earth’s Climate
Watch sea ice grow and recede with the seasons because of the tilt of the Earth: change the tilt and change the seasons. Or move the Earth farther from the Sun and freeze the entire planet.
Supernova a Star
Make a star evolve by cranking up its age or mass, then watch a supernova unfold.
Explore Historical Events
Ride along with the Juno and New Horizons spacecraft, or view a total solar eclipse.
Throw Planets in VR
Just grab and fling.
- Material System – build planets out of Hydrogen, Iron, Rock, & Water
- Stellar flares & volatile trails
- Procedurally generated planets, stars, & galaxies
- Light-warping black holes
- Original soundtrack by Macoubre
- Support for 20+ languages
- Share & explore simulations on Steam Workshop
- Game Title: Universe Sandbox
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/230290/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/universe-sandbox/results/
- Genres: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
- Developers: Giant Army
- Publisher: Giant Army
- Release Date: 24 Aug, 2015
Universe Sandbox v25.1 Early Access-I_KnoW
SIZE: 1 GB
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, drive.google.com, filerio.in, rapidgator.net, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Not found
- Universe Sandbox v25.1 Early Access-I_KnoW 27 April 2020
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+ (64-bit)*
- Processor: 1.6 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB Video Memory†, Shader Model 5.0
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes ↓ : * A 64-bit version of Windows is required for Universe Sandbox updates after November 2018. Users on 32-bit systems can still run previous versions. Learn more † Laptops or other computers that use integrated graphics (rather than dedicated graphics hardware) may see issues with Universe Sandbox even if they meet the video memory requirement. Dedicated video hardware is recommended.
- Processor: 3.6 GHz quad-core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Additional Notes ↓ : For VR, see recommendations from your headset manufacturer
1 unpack 2 burn or mount 3 install 4 run