Sometimes, our battle seems eternal. We fought with Horus at Terra and with Abaddon at Cadia. A handful of ancients even remember the pacification of Luna, fighting alongside the False Emperor as we crushed the gene-cultists.
Yes, we have fought a long, long war. Yet, these ten thousand years, our Warband has been undivided in its faith, even though the Imperium still stands.
When Cadia fell, we were there. We made our prayers to the Dark Gods for guidance and entered the Warp behind Abaddon’s fleet, and there we stayed, stuck like insects in some dead gods’ amber.
We wandered dark corners, lost to the warp’s delights, until our craft found an entryway to… this dead planet. This pathetic world that stinks of the Corpse God’s Empire and more.
Why have we been brought here? Something is here, something the Dark Gods need us to claim. We will find it and make it our own.
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius is back with a new playable faction, the Chaos Space Marines.
Fueled by their hatred for the Imperium, they will stop at nothing before they exact their revenge. Fielding hellish machines, wielding Warp powers and possessing the experience of a thousand wars, these ancient warriors are ready to conquer Gladius Prime, killing and enslaving all who oppose them. In the name of the Warmaster, and their Dark Gods.
BOONS OF CHAOS
Champions who prove themselves in battle might find boons bestowed upon them by the Dark Gods, and even rise to the rank of Daemon Prince. But beware, for the Gods are fickle, and those who they do not consider worthy will be transformed into Chaos Spawns instead.
VETERANS OF THE LONG WAR
Chaos Space Marines have fought a 10,000 years long war on the Imperium and its Corpse-Emperor. All servants of the Imperium are their arch-enemy: as thus all Chaos Space Marines units have experience in fighting against Space Marine units and gain increased morale and melee accuracy.
Chaos cities are designed to glorify the Dark Gods and torture their inhabitants in the Gods’ name. Population is a resource that Chaos Space Marines can use for unholy rites, granting significant temporary boosts depending on the God which is being worshipped.
MARKS OF CHAOS
Worship any of the four Chaos Gods, and spend influence to gain unique permanent buffs to individual units. The Dark Gods are generous!
- Game Title: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Chaos Space Marines
- Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1084820/
- Metacritic: https://www.metacritic.com/search/game/warhammer-40000-gladius—chaos-space-marines/results/
- Genres: Strategy
- Developers: Proxy Studios
- Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
- Release Date: 18 Jul, 2019
Warhammer 40000 Gladius Relics of War Assault Pack Update v1.6.3-CODEX
SIZE: 42 MB
NOTES: No previous update is required
You need the following releases for this ↓ :
1fichier.com, clicknupload.co, dailyuploads.net, ddownload.com, dropapk.to, easyload.io, filerio.in, letsupload.co, megaup.net, mixdrop.co, rapidgator.net, sendspace.com, uploaded.net, uptobox.com, userscloud.com, zippyshare.com
If you cant see the links press CTRL+F5
- Warhammer 40000 Gladius Relics of War Assault Pack Update v1.6.3-CODEX 29 June 2020
- Warhammer 40000 Gladius Relics of War Assault Pack Update v1.6.2-CODEX 13 June 2020
- Warhammer 40000 Gladius Relics of War Assault Pack Update v1.6.1-CODEX 6 June 2020
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Vulkan support (Nvidia GeForce 600 series / AMD Radeon HD 7000 series / Intel HD Graphics 500 series)
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Vulkan support with 3 GB VRAM (Nvidia GeForce 900 series / AMD Radeon RX 400 series)
- Storage: 8 GB available space
Extract Run setup.exe and install update Copy crack from CODEX dir to installdir Play NOTES: No previous update is required You need the following releases for this ↓ : Warhammer.40000.Gladius.Relics.of.War.Assault.Pack-CODEX