LATEST NEWS

No stories found.

GAMES UPDATES
  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    Solve sokoban-based puzzles scattered across multiple worlds.Features: – 7 diverse worlds- 7 main mechanics- Over 40 […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    Crossroads Inn is a real-time management sim with role-playing games elements. The game consists of two unique modes […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    Search and Destroy Enemy Fleets across the Second World War’s Pacific Theatre. Engage in a tactical game of cat and m […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    It Will Find You is a first person narrative driven horror experience, utilising a reactive narrative system that alters […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    Hello, I am a personal developer who develops the games I want to achieve by continually learning programming knowledge. […]

  • Here’s what patch 1.0.3 fixes:

    Resolve issues unlocking achievements:
    Fix detecting ending achievements
    Fix detecting Cartographer achievement
    Related achievements that were not unlocked due […]

  • Are there any Members who might have or do have an interest in this game? If so, I have the latest 1.0.3 patch from my GOG DRM Free game.
    The patch addresses the crash issues that were apparent in the 1.0.1 game […]

  • Almost forgot to mention, there is a really cool Anime style Intro opening with a rocking song called VAMPS – Underworld.

    How do you watch it?

    At the Main Title screen where it shows press any key, do […]

  • TO ALL GUESTS AND MEMBERS:

    I will not be providing any further support for this game, as I feel that there are now enough tried, tested, verified, and working solutions that have been covered throughout this […]

  • HOW TO SETUP AND PLAY CO-OP:

    Regarding the Steamworks fix by Deadmau5 that is included with the FitGirl Repack of the game, here is what I have been able to gather from another game site that one member says […]

  • Code Vein Solution for Game Launch Issues can be found here: https://pastebin.com/mmPry9rH

    NOTE: Had to move this to PasteBin where it can be viewed, cause I didn’t want to clutter up the comment thread […]

  • Continued from SOLUTION FOR GAME LAUNCH ISSUES

    Here is what you will need to get this to work, some of the stuff I am going to list below you may already have installed on your System, but it wouldn’t hurt to g […]

  • Here is what you will need to get this to work, some of the stuff I am going to list below you may already have installed on your System, but it wouldn’t hurt to get updates for it and run it if necessary. If by c […]

  • SOLUTION FOR GAME LAUNCH ISSUES (Verified working thanks to Member: BlueRedBlue for providing me with his log from the game so I could look into the errors, pinpoint the cause, and come out with a tested, […]

  • @drdokkaebi, Thank you for explaining in a bit more detail about the cooling process of your laptop, and the adjustments that you have made to prevent it from overheating when stress testing some games on low spec […]

  • people with a shitty connection should not be searching for pirate files even gonna cry and flame anywhere but not here pls…. have shitty connection but want any big release in seconds lol.
    Dont be an stupid […]

  • DESCRIPTION
    CHECK UPDATE
    SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
    SCREENSHOT
    TRAILER
    NFO

    You are trespassing in the abandoned childhood home of your 92-year-old grandmother. You have been fascinated by the […]

  • Load More
rfwbs-slide